Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

This adult man is 32 years old. THIRTY TWO. Playing an 18-19 year old.
IMG_5089.jpeg

that range 8)

I went to see The Crow this week.
I'd say it was a solid bad movie., unlike the Borderlands movie, which was an insult even to even a seasoned bad movie enthusiast. Absolutely nothing redeemable about Borderlands.

The Crew is most definitely a bad movie overall as well but it frequently dipped in that 'so bad it's good' zone. It has a slow start but overall I left the theater feeling like I got my money's worth of entertainment out of it.

The writing and dialogue is where this movie really goes off the rails and delivers as a fun bad movie. As a bonus you even get a couple genuinely good action scenes. In a positive way, this movie is a weird mix of horrible writing, great action and some decent but poorly executed ideas. The bad writing being the star of this abomination ensured that the movie kept me entertained throughout the slow pacing and dialogue.

While The Crow does get in that 'so bad it's good' zone, it also doesn't really do anything special to reach for greater heights. Or greater lows I guess.
It's serviceable as a fun bad movie and that's about it.

Does he at least say “it can’t rain all the time”? That’s the only line I remember from the original.

“Officer, could you hold up a minute?”

“Visual on Coughlin, heading south toward Boylston. Hotel parking lot on Van Ness. Dressed as BPD”
1725157748865.gif

Anchorman is so effing stupid.
Not in a good way.
I remember seeing the trailer and thinking "Well that looks stupid AF."
I don't remember what movie I was in, but I remember seeing the trailer and thinking it looked stupid.
And then everyone loved it.
And then I thought the entire globe was drunk.

Not in a good way.
I don't remember what movie I was in, but I remember seeing the trailer and thinking it looked stupid.
And I thought the entire globe was drunk.
What makes it “stupid”?

Not in a good way.
And then I thought the entire globe was drunk.
What in the hell is diversity

Well Champ, correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe Diversity was an old, old wooden ship used in the… civil war era

IMG_1071.gif

That’s the one I use most.

I did some media training a few months ago and a few of us had a competition to see how many quotes we could slip in. I managed 2. Can’t remember what they were just now though.

Back
Top Bottom