Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

This adult man is 32 years old. THIRTY TWO. Playing an 18-19 year old.
IMG_5089.jpeg

Speaking of Bill. They had a discussion of who had the BEST career post-SNL on sports radio today. The 4 hosts all picked different. Once I looked up some of the cast members, it actually turns into. Pretty tough call.

The 4 members picked were: Bill Murray, Will Farrell, RDJ, and Chris Rock. Again, this is POST Saturday night live, not what they did while on the show.

Who would your pick be of ANY former cast members?
So I must’ve totally blacked out the fact that RDJR was ever a cast member on SNL :lol: I went looking for skits and most of them were not funny except this got me

Mostly cuz of Norm

Most popular movie (based on IMDB popularity) you haven’t seen, by decade:

1910s: Mickey (1918)
1920s: Metropolis (1927)
1930s: It Happened One Night (1934)
1940s: Pinky (1949)
1950s: Strangers on a Plane (1951)
1960s: A Man for All Seasons (1964)
1970s: Jaws 2 (1978)
1980s: Tootsie (1982)
1990s: Notting Hill (1999)
2000s: Mamma Mia (2008)
2010s: The Lion King (2019)
2020s: Deadpool & Wolverine (2024)

How is the 'Most popular movie you haven't seen' quantified, exactly?

On IMDb you can view “top grossing films of decade X”

Then you can sort that list of films by alphabetical, release date, IMDB rating, popularity etc.

Long story short, I just picked popularity from the drop down. I’m not sure how they quantify that on their website. Then I scrolled down from most popular until I got to a film I haven’t seen. Most popular I haven’t seen.

So I must’ve totally blacked out the fact that RDJR was ever a cast member on SNL :lol: I went looking for skits and most of them were not funny except this got me

Mostly cuz of Norm

RDJ was a cast member for one season (1985-86). That skit is just from a hosting gig from the mid-90s. SNL was so desperate after losing Eddie and the debacle of a season after. They struck gold with Dana Carvey and Phil Hartman the following year, and Mike Myers joined a couple years later.

Back
Top Bottom