Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

tumblr_px8s62uVjw1txtch1o4_540.gifv

Passed his medical days agot but the cub really dragged it a few days just to get in on the deadline day gas/hype :lol:

Wouldn't be shocked at all if broadcasters like Sky Sports legit requested clubs to leave certain deals to late for the deadline day drama/shenanigans and viewership.

I'm glad it's official though :pimp:. No need to run Casemiro into the ground anymore or have him out on an island in midfield :lol:. Let him cook further up the pitch where he can make the most of his skills on the ball and vision.

Sidenote, the 3rd kit is easily the coldest of this seasons set. It's tempting me :lol:

Is there a movie about this?

JK. We’ve all done it :wink:[\SPOILER]

1725068224415.png

I saw Didi, my favorite movie i've seen this summer i think.

if you're a y2k kid you def should see it.

speaking asian american cinema i also saw shortcomings,

1725068354461.png

it's okay, the comic book was better. very much a hollywood version of the comic. sanded off a lot of the edge.

Twisters in 4DX was a religious experience

They need to have this thing year round in that format.

IMG_1961.jpeg

I was expecting mild jolts in the seats, but in certain scenes it felt like we were gonna damn right fly out the chair. The movie theater set piece was a masterpiece in 4DX.

Last edited:

I went to see The Crow this week.
I'd say it was a solid bad movie., unlike the Borderlands movie, which was an insult even to even a seasoned bad movie enthusiast. Absolutely nothing redeemable about Borderlands.

The Crew is most definitely a bad movie overall as well but it frequently dipped in that 'so bad it's good' zone. It has a slow start but overall I left the theater feeling like I got my money's worth of entertainment out of it.

The writing and dialogue is where this movie really goes off the rails and delivers as a fun bad movie. As a bonus you even get a couple genuinely good action scenes. In a positive way, this movie is a weird mix of horrible writing, great action and some decent but poorly executed ideas. The bad writing being the star of this abomination ensured that the movie kept me entertained throughout the slow pacing and dialogue.

While The Crow does get in that 'so bad it's good' zone, it also doesn't really do anything special to reach for greater heights. Or greater lows I guess.
It's serviceable as a fun bad movie and that's about it.

Last edited:
Furiosa was a 7.9/8 for me. ANOTHER movie I’m pissed at myself for not watching in theaters. My fiancé and her friends all went and saw it, and the previews did nothing for me so I waited. Big mistake.

I was blown away the entire time.

That's the one :lol:, Sleepaway Camp

It's kind of niche, for folks who don't mind those 80's sleaze type slashers, but it's definitely a fun ride. Would recommend if you like the genre.

They borrow a little from the OG Friday the 13th, came out just 3 years earlier, for the setting but the story couldn't be more different.

It spawned a couple of sequels but none are wilder than the first
+1 for another recommendation of Sleepaway Camp. Has one of the wildest twists and reveals in any movie. Sure movie is a bit campy (no pun intended) but a solid flick overall and better than many other generic slashers.
Yeah I vaguely remember the plot to Sleepaway Camp but I definitely remember the big reveal :lol:
Kind of impossible not to have that final still shot forever ingrained in your memory :rofl:
Bros the first 10 minutes of Sleepaway Camp alone is insane. Child murder, implied parental child molestation, camp counselor prowling. Wtfff am I watching lmao

And now this girl looking like the prototype Eleven in her camp bunk :lol: This HAS to be the inspiration of those bullying scenes in Stranger Things before El womps a skate into that one girls nose :lol:
Just started 10 minutes ago.
This is hilariously horrible. 🤣
Eff you guys. 😂

Haven't heard a good review yet from the folks I know who saw it opening weekend :lol:, think I'll wait for streaming to see it

Who didn't know this was gonna be trash off the images and trailer alone?

This and that one other movie making this Skarsgärd brother look like a trash actor. They about to regulate him to constantly wearing tons of makeup, prosthetics, and costumes for roles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom