Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I was waiting for something like this to come up.

Last Friday night (opening night) I hit the theater on my way home. Caught this for no reason......I was the only person there. Opening night, I had the whole place to myself. :lol:

Funny thing, I liked it. Not nearly the pinache of John Wick, but a fun enough film to catch for 2 hours. I think it might do well AFTER theater release if/when it hits streaming. It wasn't elite or anything, but was a fun time, and a decent cast.

Currently

First time:

IMG_5577.jpeg

Love this movie so much and perfect shot selection :lol:

Craziest part is that even as an absurdist style dark comedy, the plot genuinely isn't that far fetched at all in today's world :rofl:

Wonder when's the next time we'll get something new from those brothers, feels like they've been on hiatus for a minute now

Right outta the CP playbook.

"This one ain't really for Ska, man..."

"Ska will love this ish"

The Fast and the Furious

Welcome to the family. :lol: :pimp:

Decided to check out I'm a Virgo and enjoyed the first episode. Excited to see where it goes. They got Oakland down perfectly

Last edited:
pmatic pmatic Why did this particular gif encourage you to respond with a frown? You’ve mentioned that it’s one of your favorite films, which increases my curiosity on this matter :lol:

Den of Thieves was a fun watch and I really had little expectations going in that it'd just be a typical heist movie. Need to do a rewatch as I haven't seen the OG since 18'.

This is where I fell in love w/ Carey Mulligan.
Wall Street Never Sleeps is where I met her and I was only intrigued.
Next film was SHAME and that was some deranged level debauchery so I cooled on her a bit....
Great GATSBY was her next project and that was the cement, she was brilliant in my eyes.
Now, I love her in whatever she is in.
I take it you've seen Promising Young Woman then? She floored with that performance. Had no idea it was her until the credtis rolled; it was like nothing I'd ever seen her in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom