Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

tumblr_nfgxq4Y2g41risj2so3_400.gif

I’ve kind of slept on Poltergeist 2 over the years. Considered it inferior to Poltergeist since I first saw it and haven’t rewatched for years.

Watching now. It’s good.

I think of Poltergeist 1 & 2 as a Poltergeist 1.5, of sorts.

If you ask me to recall a scene from Poltergeist 2, it would probably be from Poltergeist 1. And vice versa :lol:

Somebody should start a cable service
But I thought we wanted to cut the cord?!?!

Joking but a merger is inevitable. Wonder what Max is paying Farrell for the Penguin series. You just can't keep paying big name actors/directors and expect to even break even relying on subscriber fees and ad revenue.

Is Poltergeist 2 the tequila one with the worm? That and the puddle/parking garage scenes in III had me shook when I was little.

Add on the scene with the braces, for me

Bring back the older cast to reprise their original roles...almost 30 years later and IKWYDLS is still two steps behind Scream :lol:
Show many times RE need to be rebooted now.

When the last movie came out, I had recently played the RE2 remake. The trailer was essentially an IRL version of those scenes.

I mean this in a bad way :lol: why create new media that is exactly the same as an existing version

C CP1708 Did the thread get a title change? For the longest time, I’ve read it as: Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?

In the title, did the word concentration get changed to conversation? Or was it always conversation?

I can’t tell if the title was changed, or my mind is just playing tricks on me. Lol, thanks

Back
Top Bottom