Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

images-31 (1).jpeg

Day ● 16 ● Netflix
MV5BNTljMGQ0ZDYtM2NiYy00NzA4LTk4MGEtY2Y4YWZiNDJhOGE5XkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Star Wars concept art designed by the talented Ralph Angus McQuarrie. He is the man who illustrated the visual appearance of characters such as Darth Vader, Chewbacca, R2-D2, and C-3PO. It was also he who suggested the character of Darth Vader wear a breathing apparatus.

1729288765421.jpeg

1729288792176.jpeg

1729288846418.jpeg

Currently, first time:

IMG_5894.jpeg
How was it?
I’ve been trying to hold off on the resub of AppleTV or PRIME hoping this hit another platform for me.
Dev Patel is my favorite actor. He never disappoints. He gained me as a fan after Slumdog and CHAPPIE but the dude completely stole my heart in LION, an absolutely incredible story. He looks like a BADASS for once and I might have to just break down and sub.

Let me know how it was.

How was it?
I’ve been trying to hold off on the resub of AppleTV or PRIME hoping this hit another platform for me.
Dev Patel is my favorite actor. He never disappoints. He gained me as a fan after Slumdog and CHAPPIE but the dude completely stole my heart in LION, an absolutely incredible story. He looks like a BADASS for once and I might have to just break down and sub.

Let me know how it was.
I’ll let you know after if you have Prime? It’s on Prime

I don’t.
But I think I’ll go appleTV > PRIME, no wait, season2 THEY is also on PRIME, yea I’ll grab it PRIME for sure
It starts slow but that sets the story, for why what happens after ‘happens’, super action-heavy if you enjoy that as the primary device. I went in expecting it.

I'm a few days behind. Gonna use the weekend to catch up

First (YouTube). Only 17 minutes if anyone wants to see the clear inspiration of David Lynch.

1729340417279.png

Oh and I love this IMDb synopsis :lol:

A mysterious film open to interpretations ranging from deep to completely meaningless, this short (17-minute) film certainly presented something new in the cinema of its day.

Back
Top Bottom