Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Yea Cristin Milioti and Farrell definitely have to be early favorites at next year's Emmys :lol:,they're both acting their asses off.

Show is legit the best thing on TV/streaming currently IMO. Didn't expect it to be so good when they announced a spinoff show but damn, it's really like The Sopranos in Gotham City :lol: :pimp:.

A prestige TV drama set in the DC universe was unthinkable not too long ago

Good afternoon film fam! May your day be filled with good fortune and joy. Let the principles of the thread’s official hero, Caledon Hockley, lead the way. Confidence, kindness, honesty, and intelligence.
1729191322483.jpeg

Holy holy hell, just finished The Penguin episode 1. What an awesome show :wow:

it’s super wild to me how there is absolutely no glimpse of Colin Farrell, the person, in his performance. Not a glimmer of his normal appearance, can’t hear any of his native accent, mannerisms, nothing. Like , in Returns it’s obviously just Danny Devito playing himself in a fat suit. Tom Hanks in that Elvis movie is just Tom Hanks in a fat suit. Only other performance that comes to mind (in terms of not being able to recognize the actor) is Gary Oldman in Hannibal.

This show gonna sweep the Emmy’s

Wait til you get to episode 4 man. They're killing it with this show.

Oh, wow. One of my fondest childhood memories is going to Blockbuster on a regular basis. All in all I probably ended up renting every Godzilla film under the sun in its totality. I even purchased a Godzilla book which was an encyclopedia so to speak, and it gave a thorough breakdown of each and every significant Godzilla character. Pictures included. Very creative franchise.

Wait til you get to episode 4 man. They're killing it with this show.

That's where this was coming from......

So........The Penguin.........man.

This is friggin good.

Sophia. :pimp:

I enjoyed Gotham, for what it was. WB level fun. Interesting. Some solid characters. Not elite, but enjoyable.

The Penguin......this is ELITE. If they close strong, man......I gotta believe they talk themselves into "adding" to the cast at some point. And then, who knows what could happen.

“Fast Times” 20th Anniversary reunion photograph from 2002. A vanity fair project. Pictured are the cast, director Amy Heckerling, screenwriter Cameron Crowe, and producer Art Linson.

All have been photographed in real time except for Cameron, Phoebe Cates, Jennifer Jason Leigh, and Anthony Edwards (stoner Bud), who have been digitally added.
1729214459223.jpeg

Oh, wow. One of my fondest childhood memories is going to Blockbuster on a regular basis. All in all I probably ended up renting every Godzilla film under the sun in its totality. I even purchased a Godzilla book which was an encyclopedia so to speak, and it gave a thorough breakdown of each and every significant Godzilla character. Pictures included. Very creative franchise.

So sad for his passing. It sounds like his work had a giant impact on your life. I wonder if he collaborated with the newer Godzilla adaptations that used digital effects or if he watched the new ones at all.

Godzilla minus one is so good. I wonder if he enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom