Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

images-31 (1).jpeg

10/24
Smile
Hulu
$_57.jpeg
Loved it.

I’ve seen commercials on TV too. Just seems like they didn’t think the idea through enough. Like, who did they think the audience would be for a PG-13 Santa Clause action movie?

Too intense for little kids, probably too tame for teenagers and too goofy for adults to see on their own.
So true. Even on the movie poster alone, you could see the lack of reasoning that went into the making of this film :lol:

Oh man I was very surprised how much I was glued in on QUARANTINE. I love the way they ended it. Love it. Kind of reminds me of LIFE(Jake Gylenhal LIFE). Just when it seems like there is hope…….

Nope

And Hobo with a Shotgun was well reviewed if I remember, basically it seemed like the pandemic had Roth and money coalescing to make Thanksgiving

Hobo and Machete were well received. Apparently, Rodriguez had written Machete in the 90s for Trejo but never got backing to film it until the success of Grindhouse.

Well that’s okay give me ya fire

No Manchester In (of?) the Sea. I want drama/comedy/action/thriller/horror

I once interviewed Maggie and Jake Gyllenhaal's dad, Stephen, when he was directing a movie in Seattle many years ago. Got to just sit and chat for about an hour or so on set. Really nice guy. Tom Arnold, Cedric the Entertainer and Jason Biggs were on set that day. Such a random cast.

So I actually have a list called Under the Radar.
We'll start there.

1. Parasite
2. Cider House Rules
3. Nobody
4. 3 Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
5. Life (2017)
6. The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

👀

You have definitely seen all of my comedies & horror. 😬

• COMEDY: Family
1. Scott Pilgrim
2. Elf
3. The Mask
4. Ace Ventura
5. What About Bob?
6. O Brother, Where Art Thou

• COMEDY: Adult
1. Trading Places
2. Rush Hour
3. Hangover
4. 40-Year-Old Virgin
5. Horrible Bosses

• HORROR
1. Saw (JUST the first one)
2. Don't Breath
3. The Wailing
4. A Quiet Place
5. Bones and All

I once interviewed Maggie and Jake Gyllenhaal's dad, Stephen, when he was directing a movie in Seattle many years ago. Got to just sit and chat for about an hour or so on set. Really nice guy. Tom Arnold, Cedric the Entertainer and Jason Biggs were on set that day. Such a random cast.
I love Jason Biggs. And that’s awesome you had passes or some **** :lol

jpzx jpzx , to be clear, you have not seen these?
Scott Pilgrim vs the World
O Brother, Where Art Thou

Horrible Bosses

Don't Breath
The Wailing
Bones and All

Cider House Rules

I'm'a get giddy at awaiting your response on them. :)

Back
Top Bottom