Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I think this is how this works?

I select...

gladiator_movie.jpg

General Maximus Decimus Meridius - Russell Crowe, Gladiator, Leading Man

son im mad confused. i think this chirs paul talk ruined my brain, thats hi snew catch phrase tho. they look like pool sticks too

son im mad confused. i think this chirs paul talk ruined my brain, thats hi snew catch phrase tho. they look like pool sticks too

#$%& youuuuuuuu Chester, God damn @#$%&%$#@#$%& ...........@#$% I take Kaiser Sose, Usual Suspects, Dramatic Male. Screw ya'll bout Kubrick, I don't know that @#$%&*  

Usual+suspects+hes+gone.jpg

#$%& youuuuuuuu Chester, God damn @#$%&%$#@#$%& ...........@#$% I take Kaiser Sose, Usual Suspects, Dramatic Male. Screw ya'll bout Kubrick, I don't know that @#$%&*  

Usual+suspects+hes+gone.jpg

Look at what we've become...knick against knick, oregon doing regular %%@%.
30t6p3b.gif

Where Johnny at, I know he lurkin?

Look at what we've become...knick against knick, oregon doing regular %%@%.
30t6p3b.gif

Where Johnny at, I know he lurkin?

Dub, its BY ROLE, you don't take Jim Carrey for all his movies, you take for just one, like Ace Ventura or Bruce from Bruce Almighty. Make sense?

Dub, its BY ROLE, you don't take Jim Carrey for all his movies, you take for just one, like Ace Ventura or Bruce from Bruce Almighty. Make sense?

My bad I had Practice n am currently at a bar. I'll make it easy and take one of the best cinematic duos of all the past 20 years. David Fincher and Brad Pitt of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Fight Club, respectfully. And classify Tyler Durden as a villain.

My bad I had Practice n am currently at a bar. I'll make it easy and take one of the best cinematic duos of all the past 20 years. David Fincher and Brad Pitt of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Fight Club, respectfully. And classify Tyler Durden as a villain.

Back
Top Bottom