Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Dub, who is that? Lol, I need names, not pictures. Scored same as always, dudes guessing. Best characters/directors you can think of in a given slot, check the OP for the role breakdowns........

Dub, who is that? Lol, I need names, not pictures. Scored same as always, dudes guessing. Best characters/directors you can think of in a given slot, check the OP for the role breakdowns........

MrONegative wrote:
Either way, it should be that whichever director you pick, has to have 1 movie in the 90s and the 00s. Basically one particular person, I don't want to be eligible in this draft, Dub.
nerd.gif

See...that was exactly why I wanted it to be only directors with movies in the 90s and the 00s.
laugh.gif

MrONegative wrote:
Either way, it should be that whichever director you pick, has to have 1 movie in the 90s and the 00s. Basically one particular person, I don't want to be eligible in this draft, Dub.
nerd.gif

See...that was exactly why I wanted it to be only directors with movies in the 90s and the 00s.
laugh.gif

Yeah, Dub from 1990-2011 is our time frame.........and which movie is the director directing, its not credit for ALL their movies.

Yeah, Dub from 1990-2011 is our time frame.........and which movie is the director directing, its not credit for ALL their movies.

ok ok. i was gonna say what the %*%% did i do negative? mcnulty status haha

cp what page is it on do i have to put a movie next to the director. are we basing it on the director or what movie he did

you should be ashamed not knowing who that is though

ok ok. i was gonna say what the %*%% did i do negative? mcnulty status haha

cp what page is it on do i have to put a movie next to the director. are we basing it on the director or what movie he did

you should be ashamed not knowing who that is though

Maybe he really liked Eyes Wide Shut?
And CP, I'm trying my best to ignore that comment about not knowing who is in that photo, but c'mon man.

Maybe he really liked Eyes Wide Shut?
And CP, I'm trying my best to ignore that comment about not knowing who is in that photo, but c'mon man.

Dub's gonna say for Eyes Wide Shut ... $%*+!+$+, dude is a 60s, 70s and 80s director who had one, aight I guess I ain't dead yet movie in the 90s...that ended up killing him.

Dub's gonna say for Eyes Wide Shut ... $%*+!+$+, dude is a 60s, 70s and 80s director who had one, aight I guess I ain't dead yet movie in the 90s...that ended up killing him.

Stanley Cue-Brick Mwah 
laugh.gif

For Director/Coach... I take the man that has captivated every single on of us and hasn't one bad film on his resume.

Christopher Nolan, The Dark Knight

nolan_christopher.jpg

(I struggle between whether to use him for TDK, Memento and Inception
ohwell.gif
)

Stanley Cue-Brick Mwah 
laugh.gif

For Director/Coach... I take the man that has captivated every single on of us and hasn't one bad film on his resume.

Christopher Nolan, The Dark Knight

nolan_christopher.jpg

(I struggle between whether to use him for TDK, Memento and Inception
ohwell.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom