Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I liked Crazy, Stupid, Love way too much.

laugh.gif
  I thought you might. 

Told ya, I thought it was excellent as well.  Each role was very well done, each character was well acted, loved that film. 

Hearin I may have a copy of Ides of March this week.  Can't wait to get into that. 

Fright Night was like an R-rated Disney channel movie. It wanted to be Disturbia mixed with Van Helsing. But the movie's got no charm...which is hard to do with Charlie Bartlett, Colin Farrell, the mom from Little Ms Sunshine, McLovin and Dr. Who. Colin did his thing...he had this Drive vibe happening...but nobody else really did much.

The movie just sorta happens...not much energy or momentum ever, just...oh it's time for this big reveal too soon and too obvious. You're not edgy if being Rated R means Narnia violence with a little more blood and randomly dropping like 5 f-bombs that make me scratch my head cuz I woulda sworn this was PG-13 without them. There's nothing wrong with it...just nothing interesting or really well done outside of Colin Farrell.

~an episode of Buffy that won't end ... 6/10

Fright Night was like an R-rated Disney channel movie. It wanted to be Disturbia mixed with Van Helsing. But the movie's got no charm...which is hard to do with Charlie Bartlett, Colin Farrell, the mom from Little Ms Sunshine, McLovin and Dr. Who. Colin did his thing...he had this Drive vibe happening...but nobody else really did much.

The movie just sorta happens...not much energy or momentum ever, just...oh it's time for this big reveal too soon and too obvious. You're not edgy if being Rated R means Narnia violence with a little more blood and randomly dropping like 5 f-bombs that make me scratch my head cuz I woulda sworn this was PG-13 without them. There's nothing wrong with it...just nothing interesting or really well done outside of Colin Farrell.

I select...

Captain-Jack-Sparrow-pirates-of-the-caribbean-575136_1024_768.jpg

Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Glue Guy.

(The main storyline was between Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, but he stole the show every time he was on screen, so he's the "glue"... correct?)

I select...

Captain-Jack-Sparrow-pirates-of-the-caribbean-575136_1024_768.jpg

Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, Glue Guy.

(The main storyline was between Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, but he stole the show every time he was on screen, so he's the "glue"... correct?)

When you think of that movie you think of him, though. That's really my only "eh" with that, but who even cares I'm not about to be a stickler for a shoe forum movie character draft 
laugh.gif

When you think of that movie you think of him, though. That's really my only "eh" with that, but who even cares I'm not about to be a stickler for a shoe forum movie character draft 
laugh.gif

"I'm surgical with this @#$%^"

TrainingDay.jpg

denzelwinner.jpg

Alonzo Harris, Villian

Johnny is tweeted, he should be in soon 2x, then me and Ches back up. 

"I'm surgical with this @#$%^"

TrainingDay.jpg

denzelwinner.jpg

Alonzo Harris, Villian

Johnny is tweeted, he should be in soon 2x, then me and Ches back up. 

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Have you seen the original MrO?

It's quite the departure.

I loved Colin in this, he was awesome. Creepy.

I'd have to rewatch this again, I saw it in theaters a while back and I enjoyed it for a cheap afternoon horror flick.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Have you seen the original MrO?

It's quite the departure.

I loved Colin in this, he was awesome. Creepy.

I'd have to rewatch this again, I saw it in theaters a while back and I enjoyed it for a cheap afternoon horror flick.

How are we defining leading man? Just the general star of the film? Because I always thought the leading man was more in romantic films, he plays against the leading lady.

How are we defining leading man? Just the general star of the film? Because I always thought the leading man was more in romantic films, he plays against the leading lady.

Back
Top Bottom