Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Alright...

Glue Guy Utility Role.

2145314892_93e1aafcea.jpg

MrO is up 2 times, then Noskey. The JPZ pick out of order was a nod to the Vikings at the real draft.........Chester, go to hell.
laugh.gif

MrO is up 2 times, then Noskey. The JPZ pick out of order was a nod to the Vikings at the real draft.........Chester, go to hell.
laugh.gif

I'm gonna need a lockdown wing, so I'm going for a bad +%!%*%*!*!#@ ... Jules Winnfield for Pulp Fiction as my glue guy.

tumblr_l3nrhf9szl1qa5504o1_400.gif

And I'm gonna need that evil goon off the bench...a real villain, Patrick Bateman for American Psycho.

tumblr_lvdraiGhRO1r3ro6ho1_500.gif

I'm gonna need a lockdown wing, so I'm going for a bad +%!%*%*!*!#@ ... Jules Winnfield for Pulp Fiction as my glue guy.

tumblr_l3nrhf9szl1qa5504o1_400.gif

And I'm gonna need that evil goon off the bench...a real villain, Patrick Bateman for American Psycho.

tumblr_lvdraiGhRO1r3ro6ho1_500.gif

Kick %$# Chick = Carrie-Anne Moss as Trinity, The Matrix.

"Dodge this."

2ih0xhs.jpg

And CP, I hope you're gonna update the OP to move Neo into my action hero slot. I got my glue guy (real glue guy, not Neo or another franchise character
nerd.gif
) ready to go.

Kick %$# Chick = Carrie-Anne Moss as Trinity, The Matrix.

"Dodge this."

2ih0xhs.jpg

And CP, I hope you're gonna update the OP to move Neo into my action hero slot. I got my glue guy (real glue guy, not Neo or another franchise character
nerd.gif
) ready to go.

While not at the top of my list, I struggled to come up with a glue-guy.. until I thought of him.
Bullet Tooth Tony, Snatch, Glue

vinnie-jones.jpg

bullet-tooth-tony.jpg

BulletToothTony.jpg

While not at the top of my list, I struggled to come up with a glue-guy.. until I thought of him.
Bullet Tooth Tony, Snatch, Glue

vinnie-jones.jpg

bullet-tooth-tony.jpg

BulletToothTony.jpg

Just thought I'd chime in real quick on the next two movies I'll be watching, now that I finally got them on my DVR: It's A Wonderful Life, and The Adjustment Bureau. REALLY looking forward to It's A Wonderful Life.

Just thought I'd chime in real quick on the next two movies I'll be watching, now that I finally got them on my DVR: It's A Wonderful Life, and The Adjustment Bureau. REALLY looking forward to It's A Wonderful Life.

I have never seen Its a Wonderful Life. One of the few big classics that I just never got around to.

I have never seen Its a Wonderful Life. One of the few big classics that I just never got around to.

The Breaking Bad pilot is about to come on.

I watched all but one episode on a computer screen. This is kind of a big deal for me.

Back
Top Bottom