Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

+$!@
Does Simone have mclain as anything?

Silent bob as glue guy

WHAT. THE. HELL. ARE. YOU. DOING? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Dub, A, it's not your turn, B, who the hell is Simone?  C, good pick with Silent Bob Glue, but it's not your turn, D, who is utility, McClane, or Bob, who you don't have yet?  E, PUT THE DRUGS AWAY FOR 2 ROUNDS PLEASE. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@#$% is stressin me out now.  His pick is coming up again too, I think I'm just giving him Silent Bob just to skip over him, I doubt he'll notice. 

+$!@
Does Simone have mclain as anything?

Silent bob as glue guy

WHAT. THE. HELL. ARE. YOU. DOING? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Dub, A, it's not your turn, B, who the hell is Simone?  C, good pick with Silent Bob Glue, but it's not your turn, D, who is utility, McClane, or Bob, who you don't have yet?  E, PUT THE DRUGS AWAY FOR 2 ROUNDS PLEASE. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@#$% is stressin me out now.  His pick is coming up again too, I think I'm just giving him Silent Bob just to skip over him, I doubt he'll notice. 

It ain't even drugs im just crazy busytwice. I was great with the drugs im second place

Gimme both in some capacity so u can go on without me

It ain't even drugs im just crazy busytwice. I was great with the drugs im second place

Gimme both in some capacity so u can go on without me

Round 8
Johnny-- King Leonidas, 300
CP-- Austin Powers, Austin Powers
Chester-- William Cutting, Gangs of New York
JPZ-- Jack Dawson, Titanic
Dub-- John McClane, Die Hard With a Vengeance
Big J-- Andy Stitzer, 40 Year Old Virgin
Noskey---
MrO

Round 9
MrO
Noskey
Big J
Dub-- Silent Bob, A Kevin Smith movie
JPZ
Chester
CP
Johnny

Nobody complain please, if you wanted Silent Bob, PM me your address and I'll send you a cookie to make you feel better.  This is for the best, trust me. 
laugh.gif

Round 8
Johnny-- King Leonidas, 300
CP-- Austin Powers, Austin Powers
Chester-- William Cutting, Gangs of New York
JPZ-- Jack Dawson, Titanic
Dub-- John McClane, Die Hard With a Vengeance
Big J-- Andy Stitzer, 40 Year Old Virgin
Noskey---
MrO

Round 9
MrO
Noskey
Big J
Dub-- Silent Bob, A Kevin Smith movie
JPZ
Chester
CP
Johnny

Nobody complain please, if you wanted Silent Bob, PM me your address and I'll send you a cookie to make you feel better.  This is for the best, trust me. 
laugh.gif

We will meet up when the Knicks start playing again.

I'm pretty fun to get messed up with. Got some ideas for a script that I'm too unfocused to deal with maybe u can get some ideas. U write right?

We will meet up when the Knicks start playing again.

I'm pretty fun to get messed up with. Got some ideas for a script that I'm too unfocused to deal with maybe u can get some ideas. U write right?

Yeah, that'd be dope. Always down to brainstorm and create something wonderful.
Haha wasn't sure how smoking crack would be taken around here. Never know what goes on in Oregon
nerd.gif

Yeah, that'd be dope. Always down to brainstorm and create something wonderful.
Haha wasn't sure how smoking crack would be taken around here. Never know what goes on in Oregon
nerd.gif

Tigers love pepper. They hate cinnamon.

For my comedic role, I choose Zach Galifianakis as the misunderstood Alan, from the Hangover.

2q9ho61.jpg

Tigers love pepper. They hate cinnamon.

For my comedic role, I choose Zach Galifianakis as the misunderstood Alan, from the Hangover.

2q9ho61.jpg

Back
Top Bottom