Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Yeah, that'd be dope. Always down to brainstorm and create something wonderful.
Haha wasn't sure how smoking crack would be taken around here. Never know what goes on in Oregon
nerd.gif

Many Meth labs, and tons of guys that think they know sports, but in fact know less than nothing, but back each other up like they know something, but they don't.  I live here to try and help show them that they are in fact stupid. 

I'm sort of a super hero myself. 

MrO, quit with the gifs and make your two picks. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Yeah, that'd be dope. Always down to brainstorm and create something wonderful.
Haha wasn't sure how smoking crack would be taken around here. Never know what goes on in Oregon
nerd.gif

Many Meth labs, and tons of guys that think they know sports, but in fact know less than nothing, but back each other up like they know something, but they don't.  I live here to try and help show them that they are in fact stupid. 

I'm sort of a super hero myself. 

MrO, quit with the gifs and make your two picks. 
laugh.gif

just for that...I wanna move Terminator to action hero and patrick bateman to leading man and the bride to leading lady
grin.gif

My picks

Agent Smith from The Matrix as my Villain

Edward Scissorhands as my utility

tumblr_lvste6VDxK1qbvihuo6_250.gif

just for that...I wanna move Terminator to action hero and patrick bateman to leading man and the bride to leading lady
grin.gif

My picks

Agent Smith from The Matrix as my Villain

Edward Scissorhands as my utility

tumblr_lvste6VDxK1qbvihuo6_250.gif

Lotta disdain for your "hometown" CP
laugh.gif

Nice picks Blood Type, was wondering when Scissorhands would get picked.

For my comedic role, I choose Zach Galifianakis as the misunderstood Alan, from the Hangover.

Not at the table, Carlos.

Lotta disdain for your "hometown" CP
laugh.gif

Nice picks Blood Type, was wondering when Scissorhands would get picked.

For my comedic role, I choose Zach Galifianakis as the misunderstood Alan, from the Hangover.

Not at the table, Carlos.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Jodie Foster as Clarice Starling, from The Silence of the Lambs. Leading Lady.

Only reason I didn't take her is because I already had Hannibal. My GOAT leading lady role.
pimp.gif

Oregon Bros stay running it.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Jodie Foster as Clarice Starling, from The Silence of the Lambs. Leading Lady.

Only reason I didn't take her is because I already had Hannibal. My GOAT leading lady role.
pimp.gif

Oregon Bros stay running it.

Some excellent picks. I didn't get a chance to prepare for things this time around so I wont be pissed when I don't crack top 3

Forgetting clarice is depressing

Edward sissorhandsnie one of the most underrated movies. One of my favs

Some excellent picks. I didn't get a chance to prepare for things this time around so I wont be pissed when I don't crack top 3

Forgetting clarice is depressing

Edward sissorhandsnie one of the most underrated movies. One of my favs

BigJ
JPZ
Chester
CP
Johnny 2x

Then back around.  We should be done tomorrow, Friday at the latest. 

Dub, I gave you Silent Bob from Chasing Amy, as that is his best movie after Clerks, but also his most important role really based off that 5 minute scene with Jay and Ben. 

You need a leading lady for your last pick, please do not come in here and ask for Wesley Snipes, from Passenger 57 or some mess.  To Wong Fu, maybe, but not 57. 
laugh.gif

BigJ
JPZ
Chester
CP
Johnny 2x

Then back around.  We should be done tomorrow, Friday at the latest. 

Dub, I gave you Silent Bob from Chasing Amy, as that is his best movie after Clerks, but also his most important role really based off that 5 minute scene with Jay and Ben. 

You need a leading lady for your last pick, please do not come in here and ask for Wesley Snipes, from Passenger 57 or some mess.  To Wong Fu, maybe, but not 57. 
laugh.gif

It was between Clarice and another character for that spot, but I went with Clarice because SotL is an amazing movie all around.

It was between Clarice and another character for that spot, but I went with Clarice because SotL is an amazing movie all around.

Back
Top Bottom