Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Damn. So 2 Tarantinos, 2 Spielbergs, 2 Finchers and a Scorcese in the first. Not what I expected, great movie though.

And yeah...I saw JA go in on it too.
laugh.gif
I was gonna try and find Sucker Punch at an IMAX, but now I might not care til it's on DVD.
30t6p3b.gif

Reviews never affect me that much, but damn. Zach Snyder's working on M.Night status. I mean, I'll still hold out hope for Superman, only because Chis Nolan's watching over it.
ohwell.gif

Damn. So 2 Tarantinos, 2 Spielbergs, 2 Finchers and a Scorcese in the first. Not what I expected, great movie though.

And yeah...I saw JA go in on it too.
laugh.gif
I was gonna try and find Sucker Punch at an IMAX, but now I might not care til it's on DVD.
30t6p3b.gif

Reviews never affect me that much, but damn. Zach Snyder's working on M.Night status. I mean, I'll still hold out hope for Superman, only because Chis Nolan's watching over it.
ohwell.gif

ehhh watchmen wasn't his fault. That book was never meant to be a 3 hour movie.

Or a movie at all. Either way there is a chance suckerpunch does well at the box office

ehhh watchmen wasn't his fault. That book was never meant to be a 3 hour movie.

Or a movie at all. Either way there is a chance suckerpunch does well at the box office

I'm skeptical as hell of Zack Snyder with Superman... The things he excels at are not things I wanna see in a superhero flick, especially not Superman.

I'm skeptical as hell of Zack Snyder with Superman... The things he excels at are not things I wanna see in a superhero flick, especially not Superman.

Rango got extremely good reviews on RT. Anyone see it?

lincoln lawyer, limitless, and paul also got good reviews. I never ended up watching the other half of Paul. Gotta do that.

Rango got extremely good reviews on RT. Anyone see it?

lincoln lawyer, limitless, and paul also got good reviews. I never ended up watching the other half of Paul. Gotta do that.

Alright a lot of great films picked so far, but here is where I differ. If there were no genres, I would take my favorite films. However, since this is a fantasy draft I am going to fill out the genres that I believe have a significant gap between the top tier and the bottom tier: Science Fiction and Western (the "shortstop" and "second base" of this decade).

Having said that, with the twelfth pick of the first round I select The Matrix.

And with the first pick of the second round I select Unforgiven.

Alright a lot of great films picked so far, but here is where I differ. If there were no genres, I would take my favorite films. However, since this is a fantasy draft I am going to fill out the genres that I believe have a significant gap between the top tier and the bottom tier: Science Fiction and Western (the "shortstop" and "second base" of this decade).

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Damn.
and
Damn.

I hate you. I wanted the Matrix so much
30t6p3b.gif
But I knew it wouldnt last. So JPZ's back up, yeah?

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Damn.
and
Damn.

I hate you. I wanted the Matrix so much
30t6p3b.gif
But I knew it wouldnt last. So JPZ's back up, yeah?

Sports
Drama
Comedy
Horror
Crime
Sci-Fi
Action
Western
Utility
Utility

just so everyone remembers

Sports
Drama
Comedy
Horror
Crime
Sci-Fi
Action
Western
Utility
Utility

just so everyone remembers

koolbarbone wrote:

I didn't care for Unforgiven, was a lifetime achievement award for Eastwood.  But I do agree with your strategy. 

koolbarbone wrote:

I didn't care for Unforgiven, was a lifetime achievement award for Eastwood.  But I do agree with your strategy. 

Back
Top Bottom