Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Avengers Endgame: 7.9/8

Just pure excellence. They hit it outta the park. Everything. Writing was top notch. And damn the acting was good. I teared up quite a few times.

95DE93F0-7EC8-4D7E-B99F-E60E03E250F2.png
Everyone’s whose film opinion I value in here have had nothing but praise for Endgame. I haven’t watched it yet because of knowing the entire plot already because of spoilers and not wanting to sit in a crowded theatre for 3+ hours but it looks like I’m going to have to make time to see this on the big screen as the crowds have died down by now.

Watched ‘Mid90s’ on amazon.
Movie was really good. Enjoyed the hell out of it. Easy watch only about hour and a half.
I was kind of let down by it. I felt Jonah Hill played it too safe for most of the film. Especially since it was blatantly inspired by Kids. I knew skater kids in MS & HS in the mid to late 2000’s and they could be wild as hell. Plus, this was suppose to be set in 90’s LA which you would think they would have been even more wild than the kids I grew up knowing and this era of LA was still extremely active when it came to gang activity and not one lick of that culture was displayed in the film.

4.9/ 8

Detective Pikachu 6/8 (Pokemon Fan) and 4.5/8 (Not a Pokemon Fan) - I liked seeing the characters in the world but the plot was weak and I wasn't a huge fan of the two young actors. Ryan Reynolds did his thing but that ending was awkward.

Is it me or is it a bit crazy how the entire plot for Wick 3 is already out there?

Like I'm seeing a bunch of reviews and spoilers out there like its been out for a week.

HBO’s Ali doc is out now.

Two parter. :pimp:

Excited to say the least.

HBO Sports always brings it when it comes to documentaries on sports legends.
Watched part one last night and it was reminiscent of Brando’s doc Listen to Me Marlon in that they used archived footage of Muhammad so that he served as the narrator to his own story.

Is it me or is it a bit crazy how the entire plot for Wick 3 is already out there?

Like I'm seeing a bunch of reviews and spoilers out there like its been out for a week.

Short-term (hopefully) effect of GOT Season 8 instant spoilers.

Watched part one last night and it was reminiscent of Brando’s doc Listen to Me Marlon in that they used archived footage of Muhammad so that he served as the narrator to his own story.
I'm very interested in seeing how this plays out. Its essentially Ali telling the story the whole time with little or no one talking about him?

Back
Top Bottom