Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

The Fix was some ol bull****.

Black man pleads guilty to a murder of a white woman he didn't kill all for a white boy. White boy is let off scott free :smh:

Watched Soul Plane on Prime last night for the first time in years.

2000’s were different, I’ll tell you what.
BD4EDB6C-D24F-49AB-BC17-FDAD04EE2FDF.gif

A lot of those jokes would not fly today. :lol:

Prediction: It’s going to be a movie about a fading Hollywood star (Leo’s character) who gets so wrapped up in his own problem that he ignores the Manson threat bearing down upon those close to him (Margot Robbie’s character).

Can't Wait!

Seems dope. I wonder if it was just a coincidence that the movies being shot in the trailer were ones that Tarantino has made before. Saw Kung Fu(Kill Bill), 2 westerns (hateful 8 and Django), a nazi killing scene (inglorious basterds), multiple scenes of LA and Hollywood (pulp fiction, resevior dogs, Jackie Brown.) and even a stuntman mike cameo (death proof)

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence and they’re showing every genre typical of any Hollywood acting career. But it would be damn cool if they were all small homages to Tarantino’s films.

Then they do a Sci-Fi space one at the end of the movie......

The Fix was some ol bull****.

Black man pleads guilty to a murder of a white woman he didn't kill all for a white boy. White boy is let off scott free :smh:
HandmadeUnknownDipper-max-1mb.gif

Just googled the show, based off the promotion shots of the show alone, I wouldn't waste my time watching.

Watched "Ant-Man and the Wasp," "Venom" and "Aquaman" on the plane. 7/8, 5.4/8, 5.5/8 respectively. "The Accountant" (6/8) today when I got home. Liked it more than most probably would.

Back
Top Bottom