Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

keb2md9s7t9b1.jpg
Poor guy is just blind.

Watched The First Extraction Again

Completely Forgot About The Scene With Hemsworth Beating Up The Kids. :rofl: :rofl:

DC completely ****ed up

they f’d up from jump hiring snyder to do that movie and a whole universe

also you giving dude wayyyyyy too much credit comparing him to RDJ and Tony/ironman

better start off small like Chris evans, who was a pleasant surprise in the cap role once we got couple opportunities to see him vs what we knew of dude

but we knew RDJ was Tony/ironman from the trailer.. only a handful of actors should be mentioned in the same orbit like Ryan Reynolds as deadpool, chardwick boseman as BP

The Idol finale: this couldn’t have started out better.
Jocelyn straight washed dude in front of everyone

Man The Idol got some trash trash reviews, it was a bit hard to stomach at times, Weekend bodied his character, it’s been a while since I felt that kind ofAngst towards a character. Depp did her thing too, very believable, and that ending: at first I was like man why would they move Terri’s into the victim role and then her last line in the show, “you’re mine forever, now go stand over there”….this will always play in the background when it’s on, Destiny came through in the end, even Chaim was down like four flats.

I’ll be looking for more work from her for sure.
Bet you Sam Levinson casts her again in something he’s doing. You can tell she won him over.

IMAX tickets in my area finally got released for Mission Impossible so I swapped out my day one Dolby for IMAX probably go back the next day to do the Dolby. Unfortunately I'm working at night the few days around Oppenheimer coming out which is also my birthday which sucks so I'll probably have to hold off on Oppenheimer until the next week

Same for Barbie but I'm beyond height for Mission. Impossible and Oppenheimer I'm attempting or thinking about rewatching all the mission. Impossible's

Never seen the Riddick series so gonna check it out before they get taken off Netflix. Watched this tonight
1688527782324.jpeg

I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would. It’s doing a low budget The Thing impersonation
I remember renting this out with my brother when it first came out. Vin was a nobody and didn't expect much from it. the plot though was surprisingly interesting and entertaining inspite of casting with lesser known actors and actresses.

also friggin 4 eyes messed it all up for everyone.

- Manchurian Candidate
- Out of Time
- Mo Better Blues
- Man on Fire
- Preacher's Wife
- Courage Under Fire
- Devil In A Blue Dress
- Pelham 123
- Hurricane
- Freedom
- Heart Condition
- Inside Man

Never seen 'em. Never heard of Hurricane or Freedom.

Any of those that you would say are a 'must watch'? FWIW, Antwone Fisher & John Q are GOATed for me personally.

- Manchurian Candidate
- Out of Time
- Mo Better Blues
- Man on Fire
- Preacher's Wife
- Courage Under Fire
- Devil In A Blue Dress
- Pelham 123
- Hurricane
- Freedom
- Heart Condition
- Inside Man

Never seen 'em. Never heard of Hurricane or Freedom.

Any of those that you would say are a 'must watch'? FWIW, Antwone Fisher & John Q are GOATed for me personally.
All of Them, otherwise let me pick for you.

Manchurian Candidate
Preacher's Wife
Courage Under Fire
Inside Man
Pelham 123

let me also add if you haven't watched them yet,
Much Ado About Nothing (All-Star Cast)
DeJa Vu
Training Day
The Bone Collector
Glory
Fallen