Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Yeah you definitely don't have kids at the house. 🤣 Bro, I've explained this before: I can't just say, "I want to do this thing for 2 hours" then 8 hrs later I've done the thing. Hell nah. 🫠
Since I made that post earlier, I've been to a doctor's appointment, had a work zoom meeting, emailed a teacher about one of my son's grades, picked my son up from school, finished a project with him in my wood shop, took him to drum lessons, went to the store, picked him up from drum lessons, and now I'm about to go pick up some nachos for dinner.
I see that Midsommar is indeed on prime and I've added it to my watchlist, but I also see 2 other movies have been added that I've been dying to see: The Lighthouse and Everything Everywhere All At Once. 👀
Should definitely be able to knock out one of those while he's at school tomorrow. 🔥

Yeah you definitely don't have kids at the house. 🤣 Bro, I've explained this before: I can't just say, "I want to do this thing for 2 hours" then 8 hrs later I've done the thing. Hell nah. 🫠
Since I made that post earlier,
I've been to a doctor's appointment, had a work zoom meeting, emailed a teacher about one of my son's grades, picked my son up from school, finished a project with him in my wood shop, took him to drum lessons, went to the store, picked him up from drum lessons, and now I'm about to go pick up some nachos for dinner.
I see that Midsommar is indeed on prime and I've added it to my watchlist, but I also see 2 other movies have been added that I've been dying to see: The Lighthouse and Everything Everywhere All At Once. 👀
Should definitely be able to knock out one of those while he's at school tomorrow. 🔥
Knock out Midsommer then. It's by far the most extreme and least kid friendly.

random thoughts:

attack on titan recently ended. its anime but some of the best story telling ive come across. the characters, the arcs, the animation, and what a story. highly recommend.

charlie brown great pumpkin, thanksgiving, christmas always teleport me to a time i was not alive for but feels like i was. a simpler time.

leon on netflix was enjoyable with a good message.

if youre not watching invincible on prime, get on it. good stuff.

rewatched 17 again. rip perry. chemistry on this movie was great.

blue beetle was ok. 3rd act got a little cheesy.

loki was a top 5 marvel project. absolute masterclass in character development for loki. cast, sets, wardrobe, cinematography. all a1. “for you. for all of us.”

b20.png

Midsommar keeps getting mentioned in here and keeps piquing my curiosity even though every single thing I've read about it screams at me, I mean SCREAMS at me 'This one's not for you, bud. Just sit this one out.'

Screenshot_20221225-094053_JustWatch.jpg

Like why is she crying her eyes off?! In the actual movie poster?! Cross on a hill in the background... crown of flowers on her head...

You guys, man. You all going to make me see it, then I'm going to hate each and every one of you.

Again.
Alright, storm2006 storm2006 , pmatic pmatic , noskey noskey , kingkoopa kingkoopa , jpzx jpzx , MajinZuub MajinZuub , et al...
Covfefe, smoothie, and whatever tf this is...
20231207_081449.jpg

20231207_081757.jpg

Sssssoooo... the chick that's crying in the movie poster starts the movie off crying on the phone to her bf... who wants out of the relationship...

Aaaahhhhhh... emotionally needy sister who is extremely erratic... yyyeeeaaahhh... I can't relate... 👀... at alllll... 👀

Hmph... sis took part in a group unaliving event including the mom from Hereditary?

CHIDI!!!! I love that guy!!!

Ooooohhhhh they did not want her coming to Sweden. 😬 Poulter especially.

Ok, they're pulling up to this field in Sweden...

Grass is growing out of the annoying protagonist's hand...

Is this whole movie a drug trip? 👀
Methinks this whole movie is a drug trip.

Back
Top Bottom