Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

He bombed about as badly as someone could bomb at these things

IMG_3835.jpeg
Got a reason to watch a bit of it now :lol:

Last edited:
First half of Saltburn starts off like some normal awkward kid goes to college and wants to fit in with popular crowd and about halfway through it takes a hard left in some scenes. Agreed that it's hard to compare but maybe shades of The Favorite with Emma Stone if you've seen that before.

Hard to compare it anything else honestly. All I can say is Barry Keoghan is a wild boy. :lol:
Have you seen The Killing of the Sacred Deer (C.Farrell, Keoghan), A24 film I think. Keoghan is wild as hell in that. It doesn’t surprise me he did it again. Want to see Saltburn.

Have you seen The Killing of the Sacred Deer (C.Farrell, Keoghan), A24 film I think. Keoghan is wild as hell in that. It doesn’t surprise me he did it again. Want to see Saltburn.

I have not. I **** with A24 so I'll have to check it out. Good looks.

Fun watch! Nolan and Murphy just talking about their favorite films.
I was surprised Nolan mentioned that he screened JFK for his crew, because the way Oppenheimer was told just reminded me of JFK with the suspenseful storytelling and fast paced editing.

I wanted to watch more Michelle Yeoh so I searched Michelle Yeoh on the TV and she just dropped a series 2days ago?
This **** looks fire.

Back
Top Bottom