Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Iger today:

thewire-omar.gif

I don’t want a Matrix Resurrections movie my god that was horrible, but if Keanu is up for it and they make an actual good movie you got me.

I don’t want a Matrix Resurrections movie my god that was horrible, but if Keanu is up for it and they make an actual good movie you got me.
Thats a big if after how much of a dud the 4th was. A co-worker was telling me how bad 4 was but I couldn't help myself and was very disappointed even with low expectations. But yea no one asked for this...

Had some major downtime/recovery the last week. Watched a ton of older films. Just popped in to let anyone know who hasn’t seen it:

Dark City is currently playing free on Tubi, and it is one of the best films ever made. The cast is TOP NOTCH too.
IMG_4010.jpeg

Had some major downtime/recovery the last week. Watched a ton of older films. Just popped in to let anyone know who hasn’t seen it:

Dark City is currently playing free on Tubi, and it is one of the best films ever made. The cast is TOP NOTCH too.
IMG_4010.jpeg
Never heard of it but I will that’s gotta be JConnelly?

Road House was dope. Fight scenes were cool. Conner was horrible but hilarious. It was like he was trying too hard to Conner.

Mean Girls Reboot was interesting. I liked the cast a lot, making it easy to watch but then I didn’t know it was a ****in musical which made it hard to watch.

Gonna cut it for anyone that doesn't want to open a 2 minute read:

“Then it’s saying that two states that have a different political position have said, ‘Our political difference is less important than this.’ And then the counter to that is if you cannot conceive of that, what you’re saying is that your polarized political position would be more important than a fascist president. Which, when you put it like that, I would suggest, is insane. That’s an insane position to hold."

Based Alex Garland 8)

Unfortunately we know quite well that Texas of IRL lore will fully embrace a certain fascist for a 3rd term.

Like Art idealizing real life. Like I can't take pandemic films seriously anymore because that's not how it went.
Right :lol:

Contagion and other flicks like that don't hit the same after watching the world handle a pandemic like the movie Don't Look Up.

Same for alien invasion movies nowadays because we sure as hell won't ever be unified in defense of the planet and species irl :lol:

Like Art idealizing real life. Like I can't take pandemic films seriously anymore because that's not how it went.
That's a way to view it. I'm gonna watch this one with no expectations though. Will see how Garland presents the situation since we already know half the country is licking the fascist boot (in the movie).

darthska darthska i could watch Hardball 12,000 more times and make it to 24,000, I love it so much.

Diane Lane… MMm

Ticky in this movie was a D but also someone you sorta liked and felt bad when they ditched him

The scene in the parks when the kids were walkin home

You saw Michael B Jordan right?

Back
Top Bottom