Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

^just to add to this here is a on feet for those who are on the fence still. can't wait for my pair to be delivered 

edit: i noticed at around 40 seconds that one of the pull tabs looks deformed..  some people mentioned that their marinos had the same problem. not a big deal for me ill just make sure i don't pull on it when i put them on i don't want it ripping off
mean.gif

Vid just made me drop $101.xx on FNL. 

Thanks. 
eyes.gif

Just got 49ers pair in from Finishline. Unexpectingly since i didn't get a tracking number. Shall be worn asap, in other words today.

^ same here but i called them and they told me something about the system that automatically sends the emails out was down or something. so they gave me the tracking number over the phone.  they also told me  exactly what day they should arrive mine get here tomorrow  

I'm not liking the fit of these so far. Too much room in toe box and are kind of tight on side of feet so going down .5 size probably won't do me justice.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Tampa still has every colorway including dolphins and black/whites
Can you link the site, I tried googling but it's not easy to find...

Any other places where I can find speed turfs for cheap?  By the way, how do these fit? I'm confused whether they are .5 small, or .5 big.

Last edited:
Ups didn't ring the door bell :rolleyes this morning even though they said they'll try again tomorrow I'm just going to pick them up tonight :D

i don't know what's up with fnl  but last week when i ordered the killroys  they sent me all the shipping info and tracking number thru ups. but it was delivered by usps and when i got the 49ers today same thing again tracking number and everything thru ups but it was delivered by usps this happen to anybody else ?

i don't know what's up with fnl  but last week when i ordered the killroys  they sent me all the shipping info and tracking number thru ups. but it was delivered by usps and when i got the 49ers today same thing again tracking number and everything thru ups but it was delivered by usps this happen to anybody else ?

Yes this happened to me too with a few of my packages. I got a pair of fireberry hyperposites delivered by UPS this morning, I asked the driver where was my other package, 49ers Speed Turfs from FNL, and he says you will get those later we drop them off at the post office. UPS and USPS work together, if you look at your detailed tracking updates it will show you that UPS dropped your package off at th post office. Not sure if this is because UPS is too busy or the simple fact that the post office is struggling to keep up their business. It's called "sure post" and this only happens to me when i select "economy shipping." :\

Last edited:
Can you link the site, I tried googling but it's not easy to find...

Any other places where I can find speed turfs for cheap?  By the way, how do these fit? I'm confused whether they are .5 small, or .5 big.
Most of the chain stores in the area have them just sitting

Volts and Silver/Green one's dropped in price to $109.99 at Finish Line.Coupon and Winner Circle....here I come!

Back
Top Bottom