Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Volts and Silver/Green one's dropped in price to $109.99 at Finish Line. Coupon and Winner Circle....here I come!
You'd have to use the $15 off $75 one.  They deduct the reward first before they apply a coupon.  The reward would put you at $89.99, which would put you below the requirement for the $20 off of $100.  $74.99 before tax ain't bad at all.  I think they'll wind up going lower though like the Diamond Turfs did.

this is exactly what i was thinking. i'm trying to hold out as long as possible .. but 109 with coupons is still a good deal if u want them now and don't wanna take the chance and wait

I returned my pair to get the 49ers colorway. I'm definitely going to copp another pair tho especially with the price drop and coupons.

You'd have to use the $15 off $75 one.  They deduct the reward first before they apply a coupon.  The reward would put you at $89.99, which would put you below the requirement for the $20 off of $100.  $74.99 before tax ain't bad at all.  I think they'll wind up going lower though like the Diamond Turfs did.

It will come up to $85 with tax, which isn't a bad price at all. Still have a hard time putting my rewards points first and then the coupon. There has to be some kind of glitch for not letting me use both.

^nevermind. I just did it with mobile site and the total would come out to be $89.52. They're charging$8.49 for shipping.

This is NOT a wide footed man's shoe lol

I guess it'll be more comfortable when I break em in. Usually how it goes with all nikes anyway.

So I finally got the email from FNL saying my shoes have been shipped. Check the tracking number and they're out for delivery. :nerd: Guess I can't complain.

Volts and Silver/Green one's dropped in price to $109.99 at Finish Line. Coupon and Winner Circle....here I come!
FINALLY
happy.gif

So I finally got the email from FNL saying my shoes have been shipped. Check the tracking number and they're out for delivery.
nerd.gif
Guess I can't complain.
I hear ya there.  I called em twice since last Wednesday, both times they said "we're not sure why there is a delay in the processing sir" then BAM this morning I get a shipment confirmation, and they're at my doorstep by 1pm.  Ok...whatever, way to keep the system updated FNL...but I finally got the 49ers, and they're the ****.

Mine got here on Tuesday... Funny thing is that FNL sent the shipping confirmation yesterday lol... They got there a day before they were suppose to ship out... oh well, no complaints..

[COLOR=#red]GOT THESE TODAY FOR RETAIL THANKS TO NIKE STORE CHICAGO..HAPPY I DID BECAUSE JJ STILL DOESNT HAVE A 13..LONG AWAITED DOLPHINS[/COLOR] :smokin

Forget that.... this outlet just got the Black/Volts in, call for a phone order
Florida City Factory
(305) 248-7991
$89.99 (525225-011)

Bought a pair for my brother for his birthday, his team is the 49ers so it was perfect timing. I liked them so much I bought myself a pair too.

82dbedc8141611e292c922000a1e9fad_7.jpg

Forget that.... this outlet just got the Black/Volts in, call for a phone order
Florida City Factory
(305) 248-7991
$89.99 (525225-011)
After tax and shipping you're looking at $110ish.  Winners circle reward plus coupon would be less.  On top of that, you build up points for another $20 reward.

I wouldn't go through the hassle of copping these at outlets until they hit like $70 or so.

Back
Top Bottom