Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Absolutely love my speed turfs! These are one of the best releases of the year for me.

8124261732_5e987485d4.jpg

8124261952_72bb2fef4c.jpg

Aside from the typical Nike 49er gear..I picked up this Breezy Excursion crewneck sweatshirt :smokin

Still looking for a white P. Willis authentic Nike jersey to go with them as well, but Nike doesn't seem to have shipped them out to stores yet WTH! :smh:

Last edited:
i like how people dont realize how much of a clown they look like when EVERYTHING they wear is an exact match

Absolutely love my speed turfs! These are one of the best releases of the year for me.

Aside from the typical Nike 49er gear..I picked up this Breezy Excursion crewneck sweatshirt :smokin
Still looking for a white P. Willis authentic Nike jersey to go with them as well, but Nike doesn't seem to have shipped them out to stores yet WTH! :smh:

Dope! I picked up both those fitteds too! Might also look for a snapback

Aside from the typical Nike 49er gear..I picked up this Breezy Excursion crewneck sweatshirt
smokin.gif

Still looking for a white P. Willis authentic Nike jersey to go with them as well, but Nike doesn't seem to have shipped them out to stores yet WTH!
mean.gif
^^

From one 49ers fan to another..............good job champ!!

Not sure if i'm going crazy or something but i was walking through penn station about to catch the lirr when i saw some kid with what appeared to be a dark brown/ orange/ black speed turf. Did they release a pair of speed turfs in this color way/ variation of', or am i seriously confusing the kicks this kid had on for another: which may very well be--considering i didn't really get a good look and i didn't have my glasses on.

i like how people dont realize how much of a clown they look like when EVERYTHING they wear is an exact match

Dude they're a football team themed shoe, why wouldn't you wear them with matching team gear is the question? That crewneck, a white tee, and some blue jeans is a pretty simple fit in my honest opinion. Anyways dont worry about it should make things better for you when you wear whatever EPIC outfit you decide to rock with your kicks ;-) SMH at this douche getting worked up over a couple hats and a sweatshirt lol...relax homie.

Everyone else.. right on.

Has that white, black, & grey colorway been confirmed yet?

Last edited:
Dude they're a football team themed shoe, why wouldn't you wear them with matching team gear is the question? That crewneck, a white tee, and some blue jeans is a pretty simple fit in my honest opinion. Anyways dont worry about it should make things better for you when you wear whatever EPIC outfit you decide to rock with your kicks ;-) SMH at this douche getting worked up over a couple hats and a sweatshirt lol...relax homie.
Everyone else.. right on.
Has that white, black, & grey colorway been confirmed yet?

Keep doing you.

It's all subjective. Some people like to be "matchy" and some people don't. I don't think either looks clownish automatically.

Frankly, I think the entire dominant current style of tighter pants, sagging, etc. looks idiotic, regardless of the amount of color coordination or lack thereof. Hell, 90% of people under the age of 25 who think they are "doing it" look like clowns to me. But, I don't expect somebody to change their style because of that. I'm not the arbiter of coolness or the commissioner of the fashion police.

I'll tell you what I do think is lame - when people wear Nike t-shirts made explicitly for a shoe (doesn't apply to team gear). That's just like a "paint by number" outfit - it's like buying those shirts and ties that come together in a box. Other than that, I don't know what's so frowned upon about matching - especially when the colors involved are pretty basic. And, BTW, "overmatching" isn't the only way one can look like he/she is "trying too hard." You can also try way too hard to look like you aren't trying. See Willamsburg, for starters.

And, back on topic, I've finally been beaten into submission. I'm copping those 49ers joints.

Last edited:
:stoneface:
Edit- Not sure what's going on with the emoticons, but if you can't see it that's a stoneface for you sir.

The caps :pimp:
The crewneck :pimp:
The kicks :pimp:

All together :pimp: :nthat:

Last edited:
Not sure if i'm going crazy or something but i was walking through penn station about to catch the lirr when i saw some kid with what appeared to be a dark brown/ orange/ black speed turf. Did they release a pair of speed turfs in this color way/ variation of', or am i seriously confusing the kicks this kid had on for another: which may very well be--considering i didn't really get a good look and i didn't have my glasses on.
Sure it wasn't these???

Was hoping these would drop in men sizes.

^ As of now, I think so. They've been out for over a month. I think they would've dropped by now if Nike made them in adult sizes. Still hoping it happens, though.........

^Those Ninja Turtle Speed Turfs look horrible, lol. Saw a kid rockin the black/white CW today & they look great on feet. Gonna wait it out though b/c they are sitting everywhere so i'll probably be able to get a pair for the low down the line.

^Those Ninja Turtle Speed Turfs look horrible, lol. Saw a kid rockin the black/white CW today & they look great on feet. Gonna wait it out though b/c they are sitting everywhere so i'll probably be able to get a pair for the low down the line.

My cuz sent me a pair of the black and white's a week ago, I would assume they were on sale. And you're right, they look great on feet too. Pretty underrated if you ask me. And I'm pretty much loving the comfort level on these babies :smokin

Back
Top Bottom