Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Has anyone ever got a pair from footlocker shipped in a bag? Like the shoes sent to you not double boxed? I really wanted a pair of these black and white joints, and they sent in a pair not double boxed. It came from the Louisiana store. They just threw it in a plastic bag. The box came all messed up...
Usually if its coming from a store they only ship in a bag the only time its shipped in a box if its coming from the warehouse and sometimes they might use a bag

Damn, I never noticed this till I rocked them today, but the black joints have some glitter in it... have they always been like that? Lol. Also called footlocker. Apparently if it’s coming from the store, it comes out of their own pocket, so they ship the cheapest way possible. All bad...

Damn, I never noticed this till I rocked them today, but the black joints have some glitter in it... have they always been like that? Lol. Also called footlocker. Apparently if it’s coming from the store, it comes out of their own pocket, so they ship the cheapest way possible. All bad...
from what I remember with my '12 pair the fabric kinda had a glitter effect

Can’t believe I missed the drop on these. My pair from a few years ago is starting to yellow. Anyone know where I can get a 13? Local JJ sold out

20181023214032_original.jpg

20181023214035_original.jpg

20181023214038_original.jpg

20181023214040_original.jpg

Back
Top Bottom