Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

yeah champs where i'm at is getting them so is jj but i'm trying to get that discount  and i have no coupon for either of  those spots for in store

Called my FNL and asked will you be carrying the speed turfs, they ask if I got the email about the lottery for the pack, everyone is brainwashed.

Called Around And It Sounds Like A Couple Spots Will Be Receiving These Out This Way :pimp:

Shouldn't Be A Problem Grabbing A Few Pairs :nerd:

So much contradicting information , I just want the shoes dammit ((preferably discounted) lol. First Eastbay rep "Ray" posts that EB will not be carrying them but Champs will, now we get a post saying saying EB will be carrying them, same thing with FNL. I don't know what to believe anymore, and with the Jordan pack releasing Saturday as well, I am sure there will be problems logging on to these sites:smh:

new pick up

very nice in person 8)

I believe this is gonna be a limited release

:smh: :smh: Please don't start this. All this conflicting information is annoying though I must say. Not worried about not being able to get them for retail I just want to use my FNL WC Rewards on em.

Last edited:
copping on a discount would be cool, but the main priority is copping

no complaints about copping at retail

I work at FNL, my manager says he guarantees that Finish Line isn't getting them at all. So someone is lying, not saying the people in this thread are but this isn't making sense.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

I work for FNL and I looked up the "Dolphins" pair in our system, but no dice |I So now I'm trying to see if one of my connects will help me out. But as far as I know, FNL isn't carrying them.

Last edited:
with all this go up a half size talk i'm gonna go back and try on a 10. my true size is 9.5 and that's what i tried on in store. i have wide feet and they felt comfortable *shrugs*

I'm also a 9.5 and picked them up a week ago and walked around the house and felt Fine, but I'm lightly concerned that wearing them for a long time my (wide) feet might hurt. Thinking about exchanging for a 10, especially since they have the strap to tighten up. I'm lightly disappointed that the Teal is a little dark and not as bright as the pictures.

I'm a 9.5. Tried the black ones in store and they felt way too tight. Gotta get size 10 in these.

i think everybody that is trying to pick up the marinos should be good on rd but for anybody that cant wait wcs has these up but for 200 
mean.gif

Last edited:
  i think everybody that is trying to pick up the marinos should be good on rd but for anybody that cant wait wcs has these up but for 200 
mean.gif
Im seeing a lot of places selling them for either 200 shipped or 200 + shipping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom