Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

$200?

roll.gif

Yikes.   For that price they can keep them.

I wanna cop, but I'm gonna have to pass on these though. Getting a second pair of Olympic 180's instead. I will say this, they are nice though. I must have looked at these 5 times at work since they came in. Quality is real good. I hope everyone that wants, cops their pair.

Its all good. Just posting what was said to me.Thanks for the clarification though. I guess one rep says they will have them and one says they wont. I have my 2 pair already thanks to oneness and a good friend, so either way it doesn't affect me. I was just trying to help others.

So much contradicting information , I just want the shoes dammit ((preferably discounted) lol. First Eastbay rep "Ray" posts that EB will not be carrying them but Champs will, now we get a post saying saying EB will be carrying them, same thing with FNL. I don't know what to believe anymore, and with the Jordan pack releasing Saturday as well, I am sure there will be problems logging on to these sites:smh:

Unfortunately this phone representative appears to have been mistaken, because I can verify that we will not be carrying them on Eastbay.com. Sorry for any confusion.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I wanna cop, but I'm gonna have to pass on these though. Getting a second pair of Olympic 180's instead. I will say this, they are nice though. I must have looked at these 5 times at work since they came in. Quality is real good. I hope everyone that wants, cops their pair.

Where u work homey

I have no interest in the dolphins colorway, but I went to try on the black/white turfs to know what size to get when they go on sale.
I went to the Great Mall in Milpitas, CA. None of the stores had my size left, which was somewhat disconcerting.
JenJun posted a $25 coupon in the coupon code thread, so I decided just to get them now and be safe.

Rockcitykicks Fayetteville location has pairs left for retail for phone order ((the little rock location is sold out)).... Just sayin.

Is the orange similar to the DTIIs (grey/orange)? It appears to have that UTennessee orange from the pics.

Yes, like Tennessee orange. Got my pair Wednesday from RCK Fayetteville. Very happy with the shoe. Length wise they run TTS. If you have wide feet and want to strap em, you might need to go up a half size.

....this release sounds really tricky, if u wait for them to go on sale u cud end up not copping but if u buy them now at 185 and they dont sell out u wasted about 50 bucks

^Yeah I agree. I laughed at dude up there for paying $35 over retail, but better safe than sorry. I believe these will sit in some areas and will move fast in others. Stores near me didn't get many, maybe two for each size. If you really want them you should be able to cop at retail, maybe under if the birthday coupon is allowed.

these will be easy to grab for retail, now for a discount or on sale i dunno bout that but if you love em get them how you can!

^^^ it depends bro....i usually get an 11 but i really didnt want these to look like boats on me (skinny legs) so i got a 10.5, i wore my dolphins yesterday and they fit great a little closer than the black and whites becuz of the material difference on the toebox tho

Last edited:
This is when internet/NT is gift and curse. Reality ain't meeting the jaded perception here.

These *aren't* that serious that anyone should have to pay more than $135 + tax in *any* area.

And when these are at particular outlets during xmas time, I'll be sure to bump this post with the info. Geesh.

^^^Seriously, I think dudes are getting too nervous about these cause a couple stores got theirs up already and we've gotten so used to paying around $200 for kicks that they think it's worth it to pay well over retail just to have them and not worry about not being able to cop. I jumped on the red DT2's for the same reason and paid retail and could now still find a pair for well under retail if I needed to. Def. jumped the gun.

Back
Top Bottom