Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Respect, from one ole'lass NTer to the next (saying vet is corny to me, lol).

Yeah, footlocker sitting on red DT2s for 99.99. Urban account/local stores even cheaper. Everyone's holy grail and "most cop" before and when sample pics dropped.

Same trend when it comes to trainers 'round here.

All you gotta do is read past threads in this forum (SC2 "QS" anyone), and learn that patience is a virtue...

Good day...

See, at first I was thinking $170 like :rolleyes But my store isn't getting these, and the two connects that I have are both only getting about 12 pairs each in them. I just didn't want to risk not getting these because I know they'll sell out around here at this rate. But hey, to each his own fellas.

See, at first I was thinking $170 like :rolleyes But my store isn't getting these, and the two connects that I have are both only getting about 12 pairs each in them. I just didn't want to risk not getting these because I know they'll sell out around here at this rate. But hey, to each his own fellas.

Nice pick up bro can we get some on feet pics

Schools books :smh: damn new editions. But I feel confidence they will be in store for a while.......

:\ i hope

Last edited:
I don't know why you guys freak out, just relax. The shoe will be available.

Its similar to the SC Trainer retros.

Last edited:
so are these GR, cuz some of u guys are bugging out and paying over retail and reordering them

i thought this would be an easy cop possibly below retail too!! am i missing something??

^^^Don't know about below retail. These will definitely move quicker than the black/white ones and also quicker than the Pillar's and a few other recent releases due to the low price point. (lol, remember when $135 was the cost of the most top-tier, most expensive shoe on the shelf? Now it feels like they're on sale). I'd say if you order online or go out to check a few stores within this week/weekend you shouldn't have any problem. Put it this way, I'm still waiting on a price drop for Pillars, and even for the black Marinos. If I was really dying to cop these, I wouldn't wait for a sale.

although the hype is building up on these it should be pretty easy to cop these. phone ordered my pair from district in alameda last week and i was able to choose between the size i want (9.5 or 10) and it was days after they announced they had them in. there should be no reason to pay over retail for these unless you just want them that bad. theres plenty of places selling these at retail early.

so are these GR, cuz some of u guys are bugging out and paying over retail and reordering them
i thought this would be an easy cop possibly below retail too!! am i missing something??

LOL I know! I was hoping I would be able to pick these up on Monday because I dont think I will have time this weekend to go to the mall. With all the hype pointing to the HOH restocks and the GMP pack these have got to sit at least a few days.

Smh ftl by me said they not gettin them.....I called ftl and champs in queens center mall and they said they not gettin them....where the hell are these shoes releaseing at?

See, at first I was thinking $170 like
eyes.gif
But my store isn't getting these, and the two connects that I have are both only getting about 12 pairs each in them. I just didn't want to risk not getting these because I know they'll sell out around here at this rate. But hey, to each his own fellas.
I think people will be suprised. From what I have heard a lot of stores wont be carrying them and the ones that will be don't seem to have many pairs. These are seeming like they were not produced in the quantities that the DT2s were, and also seem to be getting a lot of interest much more than the QS SC2 IMO... Of course it is all hearsay and I guess we will all know tomorrow. I really don't see them going on sale but also copping for retail shouldn't be that difficult with all the GMP and KD IV hype. I wasn't going to wait to find out and picked up my 2 pair early for retail. Good luck to everybody tho....

anybody know where to get them in Dallas Tx

got to work early but im sure they will still be around even though its tax free weekend

I think that wack ***** pack will get all the attention 

I bought the black/whites for retail...
i will not fall for the hype again for these. I WILL NOT JUMP THE GUN!!
Will pick these up below retail.

Smh ftl by me said they not gettin them.....I called ftl and champs in queens center mall and they said they not gettin them....where the hell are these shoes releaseing at?
Footlocker is not getting them in-store (have heard from a few people their HOH locations have pairs) but they will be available online. Select champs will only have limited pairs in-store but available online according to a rep. Eastbay will not be having these according to reps (and eastbay rep in the forum) and twitter. Finishline will not be getting them online or in-store according to their reps and twitter (but have heard some stores will be releasing them). Footaction will have in-store and online according to twitter but would not say if limited. Jimmy Jazz will also have them in-store and online. Again, this is just what I have heard via reps so could all very well just be BS. Rockcitykicks fayetteville had pair available as of yesterday for retail and was taking phone orders. 

Last edited:
Footlocker is not getting them in-store (have heard from a few people their HOH locations have pairs) but they will be available online. Select champs will only have limited pairs in-store but available online according to a rep. Eastbay will not be having these according to reps (and eastbay rep in the forum) and twitter. Finishline will not be getting them online or in-store according to their reps and twitter (but have heard some stores will be releasing them). Footaction will have in-store and online according to twitter but would not say if limited. Jimmy Jazz will also have them in-store and online. Again, this is just what I have heard via reps so could all very well just be BS. Rockcitykicks fayetteville had pair available as of yesterday for retail and was taking phone orders. 

Good work sir

I just called fa in Roosevelt field mall and the one on 34th street both said they will not have them....is Ndc even releasing these in the mornin?

Probably a case of these dropping in limited stores and quantities this weekend, and then showing up little by little in the week or two after at other spots.

icopjordans82, [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]not sure about NDC but I would assume so being that footlocker,Champs, Footaction and Jimmy Jazz will have them online.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]edit: [/font]Just saw a tweet from nikestore that the turfs will be a limited release (swear they say that about every release tho) but will be available online at 8am EST... 

Last edited:
Probably a case of these dropping in limited stores and quantities this weekend, and then showing up little by little in the week or two after at other spots.
I was thinknig the same. They most likely do not want to overload these stores with crowds do to the GMP and KDs IMO.

I was thinknig the same. They most likely do not want to overload these stores with crowds do to the GMP and KDs IMO.
 KDs were pushed back and most spots are doing raffles so things arent to hectic......but im hoping FNL champs FTL gets flooded with these 

not sure why people are freaking out about these...I would think they should be relatively easy to get.

got lucky and paid 35 over retail... nice >D

That was literally the 1st thought that came to my head. Paying anything over retail is a come up on these??? Like I said before these won't be hard at all to find for retail. I feel getting them for under retail might be kinda hard. Still bummed no FNL. :smh:

For What It's Worth, There Is Only 2 Shops Here In The Denver Area That Have These Shoes In Stock And Ready To Release Tomorrow :nerd:

Not Sure About Ya'll, But I Won't Be Sleeping On These Come Tomorrow...... Picking Up My GMP First Thing In The AM, Headed Over To Cop The NB x CNCPTS, Then Headed Directly Over To Another Mall To Swoop These Beauties Up :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom