Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

I was thinknig the same. They most likely do not want to overload these stores with crowds do to the GMP and KDs IMO.

So why even call them "limited"?? If they just release them like they did the black/white ones it wouldn't be a problem. I'd say 99% of any lineup would be for the GMPS or KDs. Nobody is gonna lineup early solely for the Marinos, lol.

When you add taxes, it's not really 35 dollars over retail. With that said, I would not pay more than retail+tax for these. N92- you secured your pair and that's all that matters.

A few spots here are gettin em.

I doubt these will be able to be copped with a discount, so i'd rather cop and have in hand and not pay for shipping than cop online like i originally planned

Last edited:
Can't wait...while everyone on NDC goes after the ugly *** GMP, I will be copping these.

indifferent.gif

It was all good just a week ago...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro  

Got 2 packs on lock...will probably flip one to pay for the one I keep.

smokin.gif
Guess they weren't as "locked" as you thought they were. 

What are you trying to say...?

I have 2 of those ugly GMP's waiting for me to pick them up in the morning...

People will be so focused on getting them tomorrow morning that I can get my Speed Turf's with ease.

If you're going to open your mouth, come correct, young man.

these have emerald diamond turfs written all over them. Will cop at retail and wait on the black/volts to go on sale or to the outlets.

better than mine, only 1 store in my mall is getting them

It's three stores in my mall... My point is I have too wake up early to go get these I thought these were going to be a smooth cop but I guess when u in the DMV area and wale wears a shoe u can hang it up... Tickets for a gr release that's not Jordan or a foamposite rip to the game Hope I come out with my pair

better than mine, only 1 store in my mall is getting them

It's three stores in my mall... My point is I have too wake up early to go get these I thought these were going to be a smooth cop but I guess when u in the DMV area and wale wears a shoe u can hang it up... Tickets for a gr release that's not Jordan or a foamposite rip to the game Hope I come out with my pair

Yup...whats your store? I'm talking about PG Plaza

FSR just sitting on JJ. These will be an easy cop tomorrow. Plan to use some of my rewards cards from FTL/FNL. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom