Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

since that store has them i would assume it shouldnt be hard to do a store locator and ship to store on these
I copped this past friday, a week after release and they were still on display. Like i said, only size i know that is gone is a 10, and they should be able to store locate to you. I was also able to use the footlocker birthday coupon, if this helps.

what do you guys think the chances are of the black ones going on sale or getting marked down? The lowest I can find these for is 115 shipped, but I'm trying to get them in store for that price. I hate buying online cause the boxes come smashed up and I like to inspect my shoes before I leave the store.

Yea, it's at champs. Went to grab some elites this morning and they also had a black one with different phrase on it. 

Just cancelled my order for an 11 on NDC it may pop up, walked into my mall in Champs and they had a few pairs so coped that a few pairs of elite socks and a Nike shirt that matchedNot waiting for NDC to cancel my order, anyone looking see if champs can stock locate their are pairs still out their, hope this helps someone.

what do you guys think the chances are of the black ones going on sale or getting marked down? The lowest I can find these for is 115 shipped, but I'm trying to get them in store for that price. I hate buying online cause the boxes come smashed up and I like to inspect my shoes before I leave the store.

100%

They're everywhere like the Diamond Turf's 2's and I was able to get them for $69.99 last week.

You just need to be patient.

Surprise I found a pair today here in South Florida. Looks like a FSR@Champs in Sawgrass Mills.

^^ Nice.. I'm currently awaiting UPS to drop off my pair. I just hope I'm home.. Head to work at 4. :rolleyes

Got mine in today from swoosh from the third restock Thur. (wished i could helped out the other NTer but didnt want them to sale out while i waited on his response). They felt TTS to me.

2s80bvt.jpg

Just went to the mall and dropped by Champs and saw my boy, they got a restock of them 2 days ago and still have most sizes left.

:smokin

I need this 49ers colorway to hurry up and drop! Im trying to rock them before my football season is over!!!

100%
They're everywhere like the Diamond Turf's 2's and I was able to get them for $69.99 last week.
You just need to be patient.

If i could get these for under a 100 id leave the store singing and skipping, sheesh id buy 2 pairs if their 100 or less a piece

Back
Top Bottom