Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

I called them and dude told me that they ran out of pairs and had to contact another warehouse for stock and pushed the ship date back. But everything was ok and It should get updated tonight. So hopefully it gets shipped today or tomorrow. ugh!!

im guessing u guys r having trouble getting extra pairs....i know it cudnt have been hard to get one pair

It is when Nike canceled your order. I've been on a mission for a minute to find one pair. NikeSM is lagging with my phone order. Still haven't confirmed shipment from Saturday.......... I'm bout to call them later today for the 3rd consecutive day...........Hope my pairs coming......

Last edited:
It is when Nike canceled your order. I've been on a mission for a minute to find one pair. NikeSM is lagging with my phone order. Still haven't confirmed shipment from Saturday.......... I'm bout to call them later today for the 3rd consecutive day...........Hope my pairs coming......

We should be good bro. Shipped out yesterday and we should see them in tomorrow! :smokin

pics are so tough.

debating on UNDSing them tomorrow.

I can wait to rock them in the fall with da:

ANGUS HAS BEEN PEPPERED FOR MONTHS!!!!!

idk why cats complain bout comfort copped TTS and loosen the laces a lil and unstrapped them and they felt peeeeeerrrrrrrfect 

rocked them from 2pm-11pm, 9 hrs and i have no complaints will def cop the 49ers forsure

Well I got my pair in today from Oneness & the quality is on point!! I definitely recommend anyone still on the hunt for the pair to give them a call.

http://www.oneness287.com/

Time to send Champs their creased up pair back, smh.

pull tabs tear apart easily? im one who usually pulls on my back heel tab and be on the go lol. thanks for letting me know.... OR if you are trying them on in-store...just pull super hard and let them tear off...BAM! discount! LOL. and then stitch them back on! 
wink.gif

Yeah the pull tabs are definitely flimsy. I don't usually use my pull tabs to put on kicks anyways though.

FINALLY!!! Just got these bad boys in this morning from NikeSM, but really though? Did they need to use a box this big? I'm just glad it came.

Here are some pictures with white laces:

FINALLY!!! Just got these bad boys in this morning from NikeSM, but really though? Did they need to use a box this big? I'm just glad it came.

Here are some pictures with white laces:
 Thanks for posting the pics with the white strings. Think I will stick to the black strings

orange and white lace switch both look good.... I'll def be keeping mine stock tho.

Back
Top Bottom