Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

restocked at footaction, but now sold out.

Will be availabe at footaction in Potomac mills tommorow.

For those whose orders got cancelled on NDC

They never sent me any discount code after I got the cancellation email which they normally do. So I asked through CS chat for one. She was only going to give me 10% and had to hassle her for 15% off so make sure you ask.

Went to my local champs and they didn't have my sz so they stock located a pair for me. Should be here by saturday right on time for my live fantasy football draft lol. Thank you Ninjahood for the heads up :smokin much appreciated!

Can someone post some on foot pics of these strapped and un strapped? How is everyone wearing these...

For those whose orders got cancelled on NDC
They never sent me any discount code after I got the cancellation email which they normally do. So I asked through CS chat for one. She was only going to give me 10% and had to hassle her for 15% off so make sure you ask.

NDC is cancelling so many orders these days they're not trying to hand out discounts like they used to. :smh:

Got mine in today from swoosh from the third restock Thur. (wished i could helped out the other NTer but didnt want them to sale out while i waited on his response). They felt TTS to me.
2s80bvt.jpg

man i wish i had responded!

Those Diamond Turfs above
nthat.gif

Gonna try Champs for about the 4th time lol.  If they can't stock locate a pair I'm gonna just take the L on this release for a bit.
Why are people waiting on FNL?
Just saying my Champs has a bunch of sizes...

40 off in coupons broshres keeyy
fnl winners circle arent stackable fyi
You can stack a $20 Winners Circle reward with a coupon ($20 off $100 for example).

Why are people waiting on FNL?
Just saying my Champs has a bunch of sizes...

Winner's Circle Rewards + Coupon= at least 40$ off. Still mad at this creased up pair Champs sent me. Hopefully the pair from Oneness comes in looking right b/c my hunt will be over & the Champs pair is going back.

just saw this on Kicks15, maan I wish nike release this

WOW. Welp it looks like I'm on board for these as well. Just can't go wrong with White, Red, Black, & Gold. Damn you Nike. >D

Last edited:
Might not be the first to ask but are these true to size?
I wear a 10.5 in almost all Nikes (mainly AM90s, AM1s and AMPs, Bursts)

And.... probably not, otherwise it would have been posted already.... but any chance of a Europe and/or Asia release for the Marinos?

btw, the orange lace swap looks very good

i know he is, i was just curious cause i always hear bout guys using coupons on pickups but the only coupons i ever come across are one that finishline send me for my winners circle membership

Coupon topic my man, in the Nike section.

Every month there's a birthday VIP coupon for $10 off $50 and $25 off $100. You just print it out and give it to them along with your VIP card. Sometimes it works on new releases, sometimes it doesn't, it's based on the employee. I haven't been asked for my drivers license yet using one.

Dude im still waiting for my NDC restock order to get shipped.... 2 pairs sitting in "Order Submitted status" They sent me an email saying sorry for the delay and if I wanted to cancel the order I could... I just want my pairs.

ndc restock order came in im good now doubled up now gonna cop the black when they go on sale with military discount:smokin

Dude im still waiting for my NDC restock order to get shipped.... 2 pairs sitting in "Order Submitted status" They sent me an email saying sorry for the delay and if I wanted to cancel the order I could... I just want my pairs.

It's not looking good for you. You might want to cancel and make alternative plans.

Back
Top Bottom