Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

TSG 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nike-air-speed-turf-max-retro.jpg
nike-air-speed-turf-max-dan-marino.jpg
nike-air-speed-turf-max-2012.jpg
wowzers 
pimp.gif

Been a marino/fins fan since I was a baby. I never was really into shoes when they originally dropped. So this is quite the perfect storm for me..

Todays photos make them look like OGs

SONUVA!@#$%% now I have to get these. I was content with red DT2's and the obsidian pillars being my only cross-trainer purchases through the summer and now I have to add these. I'm trying not to accumulate too much or cop stuff I can't wear with almost anything, but these are just nuts...

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

TSG 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nike-air-speed-turf-max-retro.jpg
nike-air-speed-turf-max-dan-marino.jpg
nike-air-speed-turf-max-2012.jpg
Wow. As if I wasn't sold on these already. These pictures definitely make me want these more.  
*Still waiting for a Neon Pillar retro sample pic though 
nerd.gif

When I cop I think I'll replace w round laces. Always thought they looked better than flat on these. Such a 90s shoe. Sign me up for some baggy jeans and a flat top fade

What's with all the pic quoting ?
Anyways those Marino's are sick those black n whites are to plain to me, I swear I keep telling my self I need to slow down but I just don't see that happening.

These are a must have the Dan Marinos are back. Finally a worth while retro. Hats off to you nike

Don't usually get too excited about turf trainers, etc. but these are FIRE. All I need is a roundabout release date and I'm in there like swimwear.

Back
Top Bottom