Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Sorry for the bad pic. I was crazy excited when I tore open the box. They are SICK in person.

SHWagY so so,

na i really think these are clean though, maybe a bit much, but clean

i need a swoosh acct :\

*hits up homie with elite acct*

i dont know why but i got a feeling these will drop on FNL. i'm going to check the local FNL here on friday. sometimes they let stuff go early. hopefully i'll get lucky

Last edited:
For those who have tried on the black and whites how did they fit? True to size? When I tried em on they fit a little small so I went .5 up but just wanna make sure with others

For those who have tried on the black and whites how did they fit? True to size? When I tried em on they fit a little small so I went .5 up but just wanna make sure with others
regret not getting +0.5

gotta wear superthin ballerina socks with these lol

half size up fool

regret not getting +0.5
gotta wear superthin ballerina socks with these lol

Listen to this man, and stop complicating things fellas. Trust me, with all the padding around the midfoot, unless you have absurdly narrow feet, these will feel snug at your "true size"

My true may be 11 ( retro Js, nike running, etc...),but I have been doing 11.5 on kds, lebrons, kobes, and many other recent releases a la Foamposites and such.

I WENT 11.5 on these and they are still a touch snug. I don't want the extra length however in the toebox, so I won't go to 12.

under no circumstance, can I see sizing .5 down. Either stay true and know you will probably be very locked in with little to no movement or go up .5 and work from there. That is my .02.

As for aqua and orange Colors, they are probably not as true to dolphins "retro" as some may like, but because the shoe isn't primarily either of those colors, you can get away with most variations of the colors. Think slightly muted or dulled aqua and orange versus vibrant like the Lebron 9 galaxys for example. Hope that helps. I think these are as good a retro as we can ask for these days, all things considered. Are they flawless/perfect- NO, but they are definitely better than a lot of the garbage that has surfaced recently.

Can only hope Favres, and trainer 1 Johnny Macs turn out similarly.

Would suck if FNL doesnt get the dolphins cw. Not sure if I wanna pay retail for them when its not even my favorite.

Hopefully FNL gets these, I'll drop by and ask the store manager.  Would love to stack this $20 off of $100 that they sent me in the mail with a WC reward.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Last edited:
I'm hoping Eastbay will get pairs...I got a 25% off coupon
Eastbay is getting these

Using the 15% off coupon :smokin

But i kno the site will be slammed with people trying to get the GMP this weekend too. Smh

Edit: just saw the above posts. I hope a coupon will be allowed...

Last edited:
well went to my local mall today to find out the info on the "dolphin colorway"  checked fnl, ftl,champs,jj... only jj and champs are getting them and when i asked how many pair  are they gonna be getting jj told me 10 pair and champs told me they gotta case of them so as long as i get there when the mall opens i should be good but i'm still hoping there is a chance fnl drops these online so i can use a coupon but if not i will be going to champs first thing saturday morning while everybody is running and fighting for that gmp at jj ill stroll right in champs and pick em up cause jj is the only ones getting the gmp so im pretty sure everybody is gonna be running there   .. and another thing i seen the silver and green ones today while i was at the mall them things look CRAZY in person i might be picking those up as well when i pick the other ones

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom