Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Dope pic up there with the high Nike socks :x

FYI: For the Bay Area folks Footaction Serramonte said they may be getting a restock next week.

As a 49er fan those aren't the ones I want. :smh: Don't want the marroon ones I want the red ones! I want the ones steve young rocked before the 49ers switched to maroon jerseys.

young.jpg

Last edited:
As a 49er fan those aren't the ones I want. :smh: Don't want the marroon ones I want the red ones! I want the ones steve young rocked before the 49ers switched to maroon jerseys.

I was thinking the same thing. I wish they were bright red. I'll most likely end up getting my pair customized to make them bright red.

these are sitting in my area. i bought a pair of the dolphins in case anyone in my area finds out about them. glad to know they dont. i was gonna wait on them to go on sale but from what people on this board is saying that it is already hard to find them for retail made me a bit scared. i had to pick a pair up. i really love this colorway. i just hope i dont regret it if they do end up going on sale like i thought they would.

NDC canceled my order from the restock as well. Luckily I still have two from the original release purchased through Footaction. NDC let me use a coupon which took 10 percent off each pair, plus free shipping which would have been around $60 cheaper than my order with Footaction.

Sucks some of ya'll had your orders cancelled.

I was suprised...I went into 2 different Champs locally yesterday to return the pair I bought on RD, they had them still.

My pairs from Nike will be in Monday. :smokin

i gotta stop fronting on these.....i literally walked passed em 4 times already, i dont wanna end up scrambling for a pair like i did da damn Olympic air force I lows cuz i was too comfortable with looking at

em on other people's feet.

when I first got my dolphins in, I opened the box, quick glance and put em back because I got home late from work amd was tired.

Right now, I took my second look at them. Nike did a real good job on these, materials seem to be good quality, good craftsmanship. Very happy with my purchase. Well worth the 146 n change I spent. Especially with the quality JB puts out for 170+.

Passed by these surprisingly they look very well, but this ain't really the colorway i'm waiting for, can anyone tell mewhen te next ones release

i gotta stop fronting on these.....i literally walked passed em 4 times already, i dont wanna end up scrambling for a pair like i did da damn Olympic air force I lows cuz i was too comfortable with looking at

em on other people's feet.
If you have the money, just buy them. I cant find them in the DMV or online.

If anyone can help a fellow neigbour to the north (TORONTO, CANADA) NTer with info on where to cop (NOT EBAY!) please don't hesitate to PM me!

Very Dope Shoe! When I wore mine to work broke a couple necks, got the "what are those" question! Ha! I love it when that happens.. copped a week early but waited until I got my Dan Marino Jersey off eBay to rock em.. ima cop the black/white colorway to have another pair.. not really feeling the 49ers colorway! I like my Diamond Turf II 49ers better :D

Back
Top Bottom