Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

my pair finally came in from champs...lol @ them just shipping them in a plastic bag instead of double boxing...very dope shoe but the quality is very suspect the leather feels very thin and flimsy especially around the ankle collar...but w/e its nothing new with nike

No date on the 49ers one?
pimp.gif
A couple posters have confirmed a 10/10 RD.

maaaaaaaaaaaan i had a many heart attack to, went to my local champ soldout on my size called 2 other close champs same thing

i drove out to another  store on  a wild hunch and YES found'em, i used the CHAMPS BDAY coupon total was 120 and some change!!! today was a good day

DTLR at PG had one size left as of 5pm today of the marino's i was real suprised to see them there. that was the only store in PG with them. And dont trust PG HOH they employees be hawking shoes and keepin them for they self i found out amazing what having a firearm can make people tell you8)

Last edited:
DTLR at PG had one size left as of 5pm today of the marino's i was real suprised to see them there. that was the only store in PG with them. And dont trust PG HOH they employees be hawking shoes and keepin them for they self i found out amazing what having a firearm can make people tell you8)

You're kidding, right?

I'm OD upset,

tried to cop 2 pairs of these on Nike.com with a gift card
they cancelled 1 right away, so I figured the other 1 was still on the way.
went to a factory store, used the remaining balance of the gift card (she even verified that the $ was drawn from the card) and threw it out.
they send the next cancellation email today...
now I have to figure out how to get that $ back somehow!

Last edited:
Chunk... call nike and explain. Im pretty sure they can help you? maybe cancel the other one and issue another one?

I'm OD upset,
tried to cop 2 pairs of these on Nike.com with a gift card
they cancelled 1 right away, so I figured the other 1 was still on the way.
went to a factory store, used the remaining balance of the gift card (she even verified that the $ was drawn from the card) and threw it out.
they send the next cancellation email today...
now I have to figure out how to get that $ back somehow!

daym.............

since that store has them i would assume it shouldnt be hard to do a store locator and ship to store on these

Back
Top Bottom