Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

That's a good start. Next, you can try to be helpful sober. ...It's like a natural high. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Jimmy Jazz got the Marinos for $20 under retail. and sneakerhead.com had the 9ers for retail with free shipping yesterday. not sure if they still do

That's a good start. Next, you can try to be helpful sober. ...It's like a natural high. :rolleyes

Nah, most of you NTers are *****h0le's so I just don't be kind to people who are complete douche bags. There has been a few cool ones who I would help on via PM but most of ya'll nah cuz ya'll wouldn't do it for me. Like your smart comment wasn't even needed.

Jimmy Jazz restock came thru
pimp.gif

Gonna try and cop a couple 49ers online with coupons when they drop. If they end up being excluded for some reason on the major retailer's sites, then I'll be copping from the mall down the street from campus once I get out of my 9am class.

The FNL i work at that never get any nike retros just got in more 49ers (we didn't get any color before these) in a FSR. I think these might sit a bit especially considering I work at a sleeper store.

The FNL i work at that never get any nike retros just got in more 49ers (we didn't get any color before these) in a FSR. I think these might sit a bit especially considering I work at a sleeper store.
would u have any idea if the 49ers are excluded  from coupons? .. i'm really hoping to use a coupon plus a wc coupon on these 

would u have any idea if the 49ers are excluded  from coupons? .. i'm really hoping to use a coupon plus a wc coupon on these 
Im not sure. Id have to check.
My FNL lets me use coupons on everything, even Retros although it's rare that I purchase those in person anyways.

Good to know that these won't be a headache like the Miami speed Turf's.  Still gonna scoop them soon though because I've been staying low key on the pickups lately.

Last edited:
I got the Cowboys but I think im gonna take em back. Those Niners look so dope, but im a Raider fan so i wont get em :-(

I'm waiting on the black/volt's to fall to that old school outlet sweet spot of $29.99-$59.99 :pimp:

Now, my odds are terrible, but that's what they are worth to me. I haven't seen anyone wear anything but the Marino's.

darn, didn't see that jimmy jazz link soon enough!! anyone know where i can get dan marino's in 10.5 for cheap? also, i thought i was weird for noticing monty wearing those turfs! hah so cool how he's hands on coaching.

I'm waiting on the black/volt's to fall to that old school outlet sweet spot of $29.99-$59.99 :pimp:
Now, my odds are terrible, but that's what they are worth to me. I haven't seen anyone wear anything but the Marino's.
That's going to be a tough one :lol:, but it may be possible.

Back
Top Bottom