Oh wow...my gf broke up w/me bc her grand parents don't approve of interracial relationships.

In high school there was this Korean exchange student who I wanted BADLY... we always used to flirt and everything, then I tried to take her out a few times and she straight refused, she said that her family would never accept a non-Korean for her 
frown.gif
 now she's in Ontario 
30t6p3b.gif

r9gxsn.jpg

In high school there was this Korean exchange student who I wanted BADLY... we always used to flirt and everything, then I tried to take her out a few times and she straight refused, she said that her family would never accept a non-Korean for her 
frown.gif
 now she's in Ontario 
30t6p3b.gif

r9gxsn.jpg

ayo girls are like buses

plus you should thank her for her impeccable timing. Now you dont have to buy her a xmas gift

ayo girls are like buses

plus you should thank her for her impeccable timing. Now you dont have to buy her a xmas gift

It sounds like her parents or grandparents wouldnt even be phased by a comment like "mom...dad....grandma. You've ruined my life. You don't care about me. You are all selfish". They would brush that off and claim the dude got into her head and is a poison.. It's like straight out of a movie. How disgusting. I would not want to be around a person who had influences like that in her family. Influences she couldnt stand up for. It's almost like you want to stick around and "help her" get out of that situation. but sometimes, its not worth the fight. Make her feel incredibly guilty and maybe she'll see the light

It sounds like her parents or grandparents wouldnt even be phased by a comment like "mom...dad....grandma. You've ruined my life. You don't care about me. You are all selfish". They would brush that off and claim the dude got into her head and is a poison.. It's like straight out of a movie. How disgusting. I would not want to be around a person who had influences like that in her family. Influences she couldnt stand up for. It's almost like you want to stick around and "help her" get out of that situation. but sometimes, its not worth the fight. Make her feel incredibly guilty and maybe she'll see the light

Back
Top Bottom