OHIO APPRECIATION

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

I lived in 714 area (5 minutes away from Cal State Fullerton) for about 10-11 years, then moved here to Cincinnati. Ohio really isn't a bad state to live in, contrary to anything you guys say about it. You can have 75 more grams of marijuana for the same $100 fine that New York gets. Suck the legal @+%@, NY.

Anyway, since I've joined, I've been getting the same "You live in Ohio" joke for at least a year now. Since I'm on the receiving end of the joke, is it too much to ask that you at least come up with a different Ohio joke each month? Making me fall asleep over here.
No you live in Ohio I don't want to waste the good joke on you
Dude doesn't even want to waste punctuation either.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Dude is from Sacramento though. What the hell is in Sacramento? Not even the Bay Area claims you
laugh.gif

That's because Sacramento isn't in the Bay Area 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Dude is from Sacramento though. What the hell is in Sacramento? Not even the Bay Area claims you
laugh.gif

That's because Sacramento isn't in the Bay Area 
indifferent.gif

I lived in 714 area (5 minutes away from Cal State Fullerton) for about 10-11 years, then moved here to Cincinnati. Ohio really isn't a bad state to live in, contrary to anything you guys say about it. You can have 75 more grams of marijuana for the same $100 fine that New York gets. Suck the legal @+%@, NY.

Anyway, since I've joined, I've been getting the same "You live in Ohio" joke for at least a year now. Since I'm on the receiving end of the joke, is it too much to ask that you at least come up with a different Ohio joke each month? Making me fall asleep over here.
laugh.gif
The best sports team the state ever had, was a fictional take on one of their real teams.. And even then they didn't even film it in Ohio.

laugh.gif
The best sports team the state ever had, was a fictional take on one of their real teams.. And even then they didn't even film it in Ohio.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i agree with sacramento < ohio

and for the record sacramento is southern oregon. don't even mix that dump in with california

+%!* you, man 
laugh.gif
We dont want that dump. Just keep it and pretend Sacramento and Stockton are the same place.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i agree with sacramento < ohio

and for the record sacramento is southern oregon. don't even mix that dump in with california

+%!* you, man 
laugh.gif
We dont want that dump. Just keep it and pretend Sacramento and Stockton are the same place.

Speaking of Ohio, i'm visiting Cleveland this summer. I can't wait! I'm looking forward to all the cool places down there

LOL hell nah i'm just kidding

Speaking of Ohio, i'm visiting Cleveland this summer. I can't wait! I'm looking forward to all the cool places down there

LOL hell nah i'm just kidding

Only thing good about Ohio, is that Cudi from there. Thats my boy.

and agreed with everything Cedric said
laugh.gif

Only thing good about Ohio, is that Cudi from there. Thats my boy.

and agreed with everything Cedric said
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom