Ok ... So Hangover is definitely the best movie of the YEAR !!!!! *no spoilers*

Saw it again last night... even better 2nd time around
roll.gif

Anybody know where I can catch the end credits??
nerd.gif

Bootleg I watched online didn't show it...

wow this movie was OVERHYPED. honestly, one of the worst movies i've ever PAID to see. I would say the grudge 2 is the worst, considering i don't watchmany bad movies. only 2.5/5 stars i think is all this movie is worth

Yo, honestly, I enjoyed it but this was way overhyped. Certainly not the movie of hte year for me. I laughed about 5x more at I love you, man then at TheHangover.

Just seemed a lot like Dude, Wheres my Car like. The first half I enjoyed. After my
pimp.gif
high was overwith I thought it was kinda lame. No offense to those who lovedit. Just being honest. My girl said the same thing.

to the people that are saying that this movie sucked, and that they didnt laugh at this.......

i want to know, what the hell do yall find funny? what movie is pure comedy to yall?

this movie was OD funny. i cant see how people didnt find this funny....

i got to see this movie saturday night for the 1st time. i have to say it is probably the funniest movie i have ever seen in my life. the ending creditsliterally made me laugh till i cried. i want to go see it again!!!

"I didnt know they gave out rings at the holocaust"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i went in with too high of expectations since everyone hyped this movie so much. sigh

indifferent.gif
I haven't posted in 2 years. This brought me out of theabyss. THIS MOVIE IS NEVER LAUGHS. I got maybe one true chuckle from one scene on the roof. That about it.
Basically, I walked in the theater like this
grin.gif
.... 30 minz into the film Istart 2 get anxious for the funny then do this
eyes.gif
...end result was
mad.gif
!

Wow. Surprised to read people didn't find it funny. So what makes u laugh than? Do u guys laugh at all?

just saw it friday night.

one of the funniest ive ever seen. kinda sucked it was a lil short though. . .

I enjoyed this.....it was pretty damn funny I would still put both superbad and pineapple express over this though

Originally Posted by EmAych417

just saw it friday night.

one of the funniest ive ever seen. kinda sucked it was a lil short though. . .
it did seem kinda short...i was surprised when they actually found him...i thought it would be another dead end.

Saw it again over the weekend and I cracked up just as much as the first time.

Stu: Why are you peppering the steak?
Alan: Tigers like pepper, they don't like cinnamon.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hilarious.. but I don't think its lived up to the hype.
I wouldn't pay 10 bucks to watch the movie again tho.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Saw it again over the weekend and I cracked up just as much as the first time.

Stu: Why are you peppering the steak?
Alan: Tigers like pepper, they don't like cinnamon.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

is that really "
laugh.gif
" ?

Back
Top Bottom