Ok ... So Hangover is definitely the best movie of the YEAR !!!!! *no spoilers*

Originally Posted by dreClark

Hello,

Spoiler [+]
How about that ride in, I guess that why they call it Sin City... ha ha. You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself, as a one man wolf pack. Though when my sister brought Doug home I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there was two of us in the wolf pack, I was alone first in the pack and then doug joined later. And six months ago when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought "wait a second could it be?" and now I know for sure I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!
*takes out knife and cuts hand.... Blood Brothers!

Best part of the movie.
laugh.gif

Hangover sequel is confirmed!!

[h1]Hangover Sequel Talk[/h1]

[h2]Director also discusses Old School follow-up.[/h2]

by Scott Collura
June 15, 2009 - Now that The Hangover is a bona fide hit, talk of a sequel is inevitable. And the film's director Todd Phillips (Old School) says that while a follow-up to the drunken day-after comedy has been in discussions since before the film was even finished, a sequel is now confirmed to be in the works.

"We were thinking of sequel ideas when we were shooting, which sounds cocky, but we were doing it more because it was just fun to talk about ideas while hanging out on the set," Phillips tells MTV. "Two weeks ago I was saying, 'Let's see how it works out.' Now that the movie has really connected, it's something we're doing for sure."
The director says that shooting could begin as soon as next spring, and that all of the main characters will be back.

"I wouldn't do it unless all four guys were back," he adds. "I love The Hangover so much and I think we could crush it with the sequel. I've never had more fun making a movie, ever. Not that Old School wasn't fun, but these guys were so hungry and ready to kick *!* everyday. We just all gelled so well on this film."

As for an Old School sequel, Phillips says it's "unlikely" to happen because of scheduling issues for the first film's stars, though a script does exist.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

saw it over the weekend and i honestly only laughed like 3 times. i never laughed hard either. this movie was def. a big disappointment, especially consideringhow eeryone is praising it. if this is the movie of the year, that means all the movies that have come out so far this year have SUCKED. maybe i shoulda beenhigh when i went to see it.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

saw it over the weekend and i honestly only laughed like 3 times. i never laughed hard either. this movie was def. a big disappointment, especially considering how eeryone is praising it. if this is the movie of the year, that means all the movies that have come out so far this year have SUCKED. maybe i shoulda been high when i went to see it.
Just curious what comedies you have found to be hilarious. And yes, you should have inhaled beforehand.

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

wow this movie was OVERHYPED. honestly, one of the worst movies i've ever PAID to see. I would say the grudge 2 is the worst, considering i don't watch many bad movies. only 2.5/5 stars i think is all this movie is worth
you sir, have no soul.
grin.gif
lol jk i respect yours and everyone else's opinion but this movie was GREAT!
your the second person to call me sir in this thread lol i just idn't think the movie was all that clever. comparing it to the more intelligent comedies (knocked up, super bad, even forgetting sarah marshall) just kinda makes it seem like a silly movie. which, to be fair, is. the scenes were kinda weird for the sake of being weird. i think some things just sounded funnier than they really were. i would have paid 4 bucks and be okay with it. btw, anyone catch that sorority row trailer? LOL
laugh.gif
an intelligent comedy? there just meant to be funny, andi dont know what makes you say any of those movies are intelligent

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

saw it over the weekend and i honestly only laughed like 3 times. i never laughed hard either. this movie was def. a big disappointment, especially considering how eeryone is praising it. if this is the movie of the year, that means all the movies that have come out so far this year have SUCKED. maybe i shoulda been high when i went to see it.
that's what happens when you're a johnny-come-lately, get to the theater earlier before reading all the praise

Originally Posted by needsomejays

wow this movie was OVERHYPED. honestly, one of the worst movies i've ever PAID to see. I would say the grudge 2 is the worst, considering i don't watch many bad movies. only 2.5/5 stars i think is all this movie is worth
you sir, have no soul.
grin.gif
your the second person to call me sir in this thread lol i just idn't think the movie was all that clever. comparing it to the more intelligent comedies (knocked up, super bad, even forgetting sarah marshall) just kinda makes it seem like a silly movie. which, to be fair, is. the scenes were kinda weird for the sake of being weird. i think some things just sounded funnier than they really were. i would have paid 4 bucks and be okay with it. btw, anyone catch that sorority row trailer? LOL
laugh.gif
an intelligent comedy? there just meant to be funny, and i dont know what makes you say any of those movies are intelligent
Dude called Superbad "intelligent."

Yikes.

When Allan was tellin the chinese guy he hates Godzilla and he destroys citys I lost it.

That made the movie worth seeing.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

The movie is okay. I have seen funnier.....but still it had its moments.

Get the huh! outta here! Its up there w/Seth Rogans films.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by dreClark

Hello,

Spoiler [+]
How about that ride in, I guess that why they call it Sin City... ha ha. You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself, as a one man wolf pack. Though when my sister brought Doug home I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there was two of us in the wolf pack, I was alone first in the pack and then doug joined later. And six months ago when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought "wait a second could it be!?" and now I know for sure I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!
*takes out knife and cuts hand.... Blood Brothers!
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
The first line of that speech was
laugh.gif
roll.gif

My man Alan cutting his hand. Dude's a ridah!
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

when Alan said that I bout lost it
roll.gif

my _ said "is this Hotel pager friendly?"
laugh.gif

I know I'm mad late but I finally got to seeing this on Monday.

HILARIOUS. you guys pretty much quoted all the goods
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Definitely up there in terms comedies (Old School, Superbad etc.)

I don't know if anyone mentioned it but the Dan Band in the end singing Candy Shop finished me
roll.gif
. I was wondering what was going on with them afterTotal Eclipse of the Heart on Old School. Then I went on youtube and they did a video on Single Ladies
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Comedy at it's finest

I know I'm mad late but I finally got to seeing this, I believe on monday.

HILARIOUS. you guys pretty much quoted all the goods
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Definitely up there in terms of comedies (Old School, Superbad etc.)

I don't know if anyone mentioned it but the Dan Band in the end singing Candy Shop finished me
roll.gif
. I was wondering what was going on with them afterTotal Eclipse of the Heart on Old School. Then I went on youtube and they did a video on Single Ladies
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Comedy at it's finest

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos
parents dont give you enough attention or what?
01_corny.jpg
laugh.gif
at first exaggerating how 'awful' the movie was, then coming back to see if someone replied to your cry for attention. hilarious.

edit. just saw the movie again. still had me
roll.gif
the whole time.

FINALLY saw it last night.

Holy crap! Freaking comedy!
laugh.gif

"You are literally too stupid to insult."
"Thank you."

roll.gif

"Did Caesar live here?"

laugh.gif

Saw the movie tonight, it was hilarious.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

This movie had me geekin so much i cant even remember some of these qoutes you guys are posting. Im goin to see this again on the weekend.

One of my favortie qoutes is..

Alan: " Im really worried about doug, like what if something really bad happened to him. When my Grandpa died i just couldnt handle it"
Phil: " How did your grandpa die?"
Alan: " World War 2"
Phil : " Did he die in Battle?"
Alan: No he was skiing in Vermont...during World War 2"

Had me rollllliiiinnnn...
This had me rolling too, especially since Allan wasnt even alive durring WWII

you sir, have no soul.
grin.gif

Saw this with my wife on Saturday night. Pure comedy. I will def be buying when it comes out on Blu-ray. The baby masturbating had me dying.

Back
Top Bottom