Ok ... So Hangover is definitely the best movie of the YEAR !!!!! *no spoilers*

this dude Alan had me rollin...
laugh.gif

Movie overall was good.

Somebody's GOTTA find those end credit photos.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericescobar

wow this movie was OVERHYPED. honestly, one of the worst movies i've ever PAID to see. I would say the grudge 2 is the worst, considering i don't watch many bad movies. only 2.5/5 stars i think is all this movie is worth
you sir, have no soul.
grin.gif
lol jk i respect yours and everyoneelse's opinion but this movie was GREAT!

I thought it was ok, 6 out of 10 for me. Storyline flowed and the guy from the office who was whipped by his gf was hilarious, but i found the jokes dumb andlots of cheap laughs. The red hair guy who was "slow" got tired of quick. Superbad was lightyears better.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

I thought it was ok, 6 out of 10 for me. Storyline flowed and the guy from the office who was whipped by his gf was hilarious, but i found the jokes dumb and lots of cheap laughs. The red hair guy who was "slow" got tired of quick. Superbad was lightyears better.

Really?? Cause all the penis jokes were sooo well thought out right?? I'm just saying, Superbad was hilarious, but "lightyears better" ispushing it.

And to those who don't find it funny at all, were just expecting too much.

"watch it!"

"Allen he's just measuring your inseam."

"Well hes getting really close to my shaft."

saw it on saturday, effin HILARIOUS!!!!
def. one of the funniest movies ive seen this year and of all time....

i want to go watch it again, after my exams....
laugh.gif

if you still havent seen it, go watch it!
your missing out on life...
grin.gif

EDIT:
^ i was thinking more, olivia munn
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by ericescobar

wow this movie was OVERHYPED. honestly, one of the worst movies i've ever PAID to see. I would say the grudge 2 is the worst, considering i don't watch many bad movies. only 2.5/5 stars i think is all this movie is worth
you sir, have no soul.
grin.gif
lol jk i respect yours and everyone else's opinion but this movie was GREAT!
your the second person to call me sir in this thread lol i just idn't think the movie was all that clever. comparing it to the moreintelligent comedies (knocked up, super bad, even forgetting sarah marshall) just kinda makes it seem like a silly movie. which, to be fair, is. the sceneswere kinda weird for the sake of being weird. i think some things just sounded funnier than they really were. i would have paid 4 bucks and be okay with it.btw, anyone catch that sorority row trailer? LOL

whole time i was thinking monica belluci
nerd.gif

monica-bellucci.jpg

but overall the movie wasn't that great. an average comedy movie, in my opinion all the apatow movies are a lot better (even the lower tier ones lol), anddef not touching role models
pimp.gif

im not a fan of comedies, but i thought this movie was great. definately lived up to the hype.
I will say that i had 0 expectations going into the film tho

I went to watch the movie on a tuesday and I think some people were ******ed in the theater. They would laugh at parts that weren't meant to be funny, butwouldn't laugh at those parts where the movie was LOL funny.

Hello,

Spoiler [+]
How about that ride in, I guess that why they call it Sin City... ha ha. You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself, as a one man wolf pack. Though when my sister brought Doug home I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there was two of us in the wolf pack, I was alone first in the pack and then doug joined later. And six months ago when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought "wait a second could it be?" and now I know for sure I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!
*takes out knife and cuts hand.... Blood Brothers!

I kept waiting for him to pull out a fake hand when he cut himself, but it never came
laugh.gif
This movie was so $%@@@+% epic and hilarious holy #%++ it was$%@@@+% unbelievable.

Originally Posted by hlf man hlf amzng

could have been just me but did anyone think doug's fiance had a slight resemblance to megan fox?

46986417.jpg
i thought she looked like a less ******ed liv tyler....she was hot

ritard

Originally Posted by dreClark

Hello,

Spoiler [+]
How about that ride in, I guess that why they call it Sin City... ha ha. You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself, as a one man wolf pack. Though when my sister brought Doug home I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there was two of us in the wolf pack, I was alone first in the pack and then doug joined later. And six months ago when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought "wait a second could it be?" and now I know for sure I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!
*takes out knife and cuts hand.... Blood Brothers!
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
The first line of that speech was
laugh.gif
roll.gif

My man Alan cutting his hand. Dude's a ridah!
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom