Ok ... So Hangover is definitely the best movie of the YEAR !!!!! *no spoilers*

Movie was funny...

some notes, i didn't think the fat guy was funny.. he said more conrey things than it being funny.. when people were laughing around me i was like
thats not funny..

YO the fat dude was actually getting head on the Elevator from the pics from the end.. i was like WOW..

and dude with the glasses really pulled his tooth out.. SMH!!!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Movie was funny...

some notes, i didn't think the fat guy was funny.. he said more conrey things than it being funny.. when people were laughing around me i was like
thats not funny..

YO the fat dude was actually getting head on the Elevator from the pics from the end.. i was like WOW..

and dude with the glasses really pulled his tooth out.. SMH!!!!

You're wildin..Alan was HILARIOUS. wth? He made the movie worth watching.

This movie is hilarious...I watched it on Monday and I knew it was gonna be classic from the gas station scene. Definitely gonna get it when it comes out on BR

never cried from laughing in a theater until i saw this. well worth the money. i will more than likley go again this weekend.

"I didn't know they made rings in the Holocaust."

roll.gif
roll.gif

Great movie. only wish it had no hype because i laughed hard but i semi expected it so i didnt "omg i cant breath laughh"

plus everyone in the theatre must have heard the word of mouth because they kept force laughing at the non funny parts.

End montage= hilarity

when they played can't tell me nothing, it reminded me of this
i believe that is alan in there
laugh.gif

Just got back from seeing this. It was funny, not as hilarious as some people are hypin it up to be but it was pretty decent.

And I don't see why this can't be labled a Classic...It was MUCH better than Tropic Thunder and Pineapple Express

...and it's right up there with Old School and Superbad

pimp.gif
*@@! was hilarious from beginningto end... Def. gotta go see it again

Saw it for the second time yesterday, and it was hilarious once again. I left the movie theater laughing, just thinking about it.

Originally Posted by henz0

And I don't see why this can't be labled a Classic...It was MUCH better than Tropic Thunder and Pineapple Express

...and it's right up there with Old School and Superbad

pimp.gif
*@@! was hilarious from beginning to end... Def. gotta go see it again

cosign!!

the pics at the end made for a great closing sequence
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sorta wrapped up the movie.

I feel like those guys had to get screwed up, just to pose for pics like that
laugh.gif

I'm not going to lie, and I'll probably get flamed, but I thought it was a complete waste of money.

You have to be a drunkard to laugh at the jokes.

I laughed twice. My girl hated it too.

Originally Posted by DEpast

I'm not going to lie, and I'll probably get flamed, but I thought it was a complete waste of money.

You have to be a drunkard to laugh at the jokes.

I laughed twice. My girl hated it too.

you didn't think the movie was funny at all? you must have the
indifferent.gif
on permanently...

Back
Top Bottom