OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

^ yea. the description says cb94 low but the pic is of mids
nerd.gif

still a pass
give me all blacks and blk/wht/purple
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These are fire.. but dont make it a Gen release.. only true barkley heads should deal with these..

Originally Posted by 902kicks

These are fire.. but dont make it a Gen release.. only true barkley heads should deal with these..

Your comments are funny, because when sneakers become limited, they really just become sneakers for resellers and hypebeast

the OG c/w is set to hit FTL any day now according to the manager who is also my close friend. these and the blue griffs should be popping up in stores aroundthe same time. could be this week. just a heads up, so be on the look out.

^ i hope not. hopefully they hit next week after Yeezy's and bills r out the way.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

the OG c/w is set to hit FTL any day now according to the manager who is also my close friend. these and the blue griffs should be popping up in stores around the same time. could be this week. just a heads up, so be on the look out.

indifferent.gif
thats horrible news, yeezys alone is enough sneaker $ for themonth, damn damn damn

why are yall wanting these to be limited? it's damn near impossible to get limited releases for me, along with some other NTers who don't live in bigcities

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

the OG c/w is set to hit FTL any day now according to the manager who is also my close friend. these and the blue griffs should be popping up in stores around the same time. could be this week. just a heads up, so be on the look out.
You do mean the blk/purple colorway correct?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dakid4996

CharmCityKid wrote:

the OG c/w is set to hit FTL any day now according to the manager who is also my close friend. these and the blue griffs should be popping up in stores
around the same time. could be this week. just a heads up, so be on the look out.
You do mean the blk/purple colorway correct?
nerd.gif

correct sir.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by 902kicks

Your comments are funny, because when sneakers become limited, they really just become sneakers for resellers and hypebeast
^ well said

Got my retros from a few years back, also the white and gray hit my area champs and are just sitting on display. Without a doubt whether these are limited ornot they will sell out.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Nice. I have my 2003 pair..but I'm prolly going to put those up on the auction block and get these.

All they have to do now is release the CB Max 93s in the OG color (with 34 stitched on the back) and I'm all set.

133658824.jpg
Definately the best barkley's.
pimp.gif

352040973.jpg
352040067.jpg

i remember the "nelly" cb 94' (red white nd blue)..they were so
pimp.gif
i always wanted them but could never get my hands on em...to this day myfeet have still not touch a pair of cb 94...and they were so crazyy my freshman yr of Hs...oh man if they re-release//retro them i will deff cop ...2pair forold time sake lol

Back
Top Bottom