OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

the nelly joints was throw up, i asked a manager in my footlocker and he said the og color way aint coming till mid may, but charm city is on point most of
the time so idk gotta keep my eyes open, and these are the best barkleys hands down

yeah, i went back to holla at my ppl at ftl like i do every weekend just to make sure i don't miss nothin. he said he is expecting both the barkleys ANDthe saftey/team orange 95s this week. he wasn't exactly sure when the blue griffs were supposed to hit. all he said was "soon"

take it for what it's worth. i guess we shall soon see. but based on what he said, i would be surprised if they don't pop up at least within the next 2weeks at the latest.

nerd.gif

my spot told me the same charm....thats 450 cause im not waiting for any damn discounts or shoe trends, i want three in my possession asap

The champs i work for is suppose to get the OG colorway very soon! Keep ur eyes open people!

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

okkkkk guess i'll pick up another pairrrrrrrrrrrrr
laugh.gif

okkkk, its about that time griffs, barks ,am 95's, overdraft charges and unpaid parking tickets,

Back
Top Bottom