OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

the nelly joints was throw up, i asked a manager in my footlocker and he said the og color way aint coming till mid may, but charm city is on point most ofthe time so idk gotta keep my eyes open, and these are the best barkleys hands down

WHAT!???? im like in love with 3 barkley's mainly.. nelly's black with red and black with blue(seen sum **** chick with it back in the day..she crushedit so hard with sum baggy girbaud jeans and a lot29 shirt....idk why i remeber that so vividly) but yea long story short..i dont think the nellys are "toobusy." i think their perfect. for that shoe
grin.gif

LOL @ at the "KKK" in your "OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94 " topic line.

Sir Charles wouldn't appreciate it, especially considering his younger days in Alabama, when he claimed he beat down some hoods.

Dudes got some mad-wild stories.

Anyway, to topic, these have been retroed a million times, so no suprise.

Appreciate them, though.

Growing up, Barkley's were more attainable than Jordans, and we loved them.

Ohhh man....if the og c/w really does start hittin stores soon im gonna bug out. I didnt think they were droppin yet.

The only shoes I own more than 1 pair of are chili am95s and eggplant foams but I think Im going to double up on these.

[Initial thoughts]

i gotta pass these up since my funds are really low nowadays

especially considering the fact that ive never had a job

damn i need a job

[after seeing the pics]

damn they are fire

and these shoes have too much sentimental value

somehow someway i will cop these

Originally Posted by corporateJP

LOL @ at the "KKK" in your "OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94 " topic line.

Sir Charles wouldn't appreciate it, especially considering his younger days in Alabama, when he claimed he beat down some hoods.

Dudes got some mad-wild stories.

Anyway, to topic, these have been retroed a million times, so no suprise.

Appreciate them, though.

Growing up, Barkley's were more attainable than Jordans, and we loved them.
'KKK' was in reference to the pronouciation made popular by "Lil Scrappy" and in no way supports the radical aryan cult"Klu Klux Klan" sorry for any confusion

Originally Posted by ccb302

i seen the white/gray ones at dtlr yesterday

the white/grey barkleys are in champs sports as of now there hott but I'm waitin for the black/white/purple to drop

I'll cop the white grey ones if I can get a discount. They are nice but I wouldn't pay more than $100.

Back
Top Bottom