OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

the only reason i dont like these shoes, is cause i cant see myself getting fresh with them. only ball

They should drop a shirt with this poster on it, like how they dropped the barkley vs. godzilla shirt to go with the godzillas
e5b15de4a03816578899601ee2ef380667e4a63.pjpg

Pic is of the insole from the hypermax

MALIKS HAS A 12, 7.5, AND A 8 LEFT...JOINTS ARE SELLIN LIKE HOTCAKES... WONDER IF THEYRE ANYWHERE ELSE YET...

great end to the week, picked up these and the royal griffs today. picked up the 95s on monday. just came back from watching the yanks come-back against thetwins at the stadium

Originally Posted by lalo1333

great end to the week, picked up these and the royal griffs today. picked up the 95s on monday. just came back from watching the yanks come-back against the twins at the stadium

mind sharing where u copped?

basics in co-op, they always sell out quick though. best to give em a call every few days leading up to a release

Originally Posted by lalo1333

basics in co-op, they always sell out quick though. best to give em a call every few days leading up to a release
The most consistent and best spot for early releases in the city.

They get EVERYTHING from DMPs to Grapes two weeks before release and only charge 20-40 dollars over retail...if not retail.

yeah i grabbed my pair on Saturday. tossed them in my closet wit no intentions of wearing. just bought because people are going crazy over these and this colorwasnt released anywhere in my city (Springfiled, MA) so went to CT to grab them up. ill post pix later

Back
Top Bottom