OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

eek.gif
pimp.gif

gotta love the GRs
pimp.gif

what stores footlockers ? ill be in nyc next week ima get my girl to cop bout 4 kicks lol.

Originally Posted by chatta718

eff all that they here
20qfiw9.jpg

i love em

How's the quality, comfort, fit?

Originally Posted by I GET PAPER

um these look like bondage shoes....yikes

Ha ha. You're not far off the mark though, the design was apparently inspired by Barkley's personality, they're
meant to look like a sort of straight jacket for the feet.

These Barkleys got played out after the last retro. Every1 and there mom had the all black and the black and blue ones. Its been like 4 years??? Damn timeflies. I feel like Nike wore the shoes welcome because of all the colorways they flooded it with. They had the usa colors, pink, white, brown. Lookin at thenew ones the only ones that interest me are the white and silver ones.

Originally Posted by dotaganza

These Barkleys got played out after the last retro
your right, thats why they should ONLY the OG's and thats it.

you can still find erroneous retro plus color barkleys all over the hood. soon as nike saw they were sellin like hot cakes they aint know how to quit. thefirst retro came out in 2003..we're in 2009

eff all that they here

20qfiw9.jpg

i love em

eek.gif

these are copped on site!!
where'd u cop from from cause i didn't see them at FTL when i copped volt griffeys yesterday!!
nerd.gif

Spot just got these in.... If you need, hit me up!
wearing 03's to cop 09's
im scooping these over royal griffs & saftey am95

Is that a Ninjahood post, or did i drink to much goose last night?

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

eff all that they here

20qfiw9.jpg

i love em

eek.gif

these are copped on site!!
where'd u cop from from cause i didn't see them at FTL when i copped volt griffeys yesterday!!
nerd.gif

These should hit tomorrow or Saturday.

Idk why people don't really like the barkleys. I honestly think this is one of the better releases this year.

Originally Posted by lalo1333

New Pics to bring some life back to this thread

dsc_07413.jpg
dsc_07523.jpg
dsc_07472.jpg
dsc_07482.jpg
dsc_07421.jpg
dsc_07462.jpg
dsc_07442.jpg
dsc_07513.jpg

Name: Nike Air Max 2 CB 94
Color: Black / White - Pure Purple
305440 012
Release: June 1, 2009
Price: $120.00

For those that didnt see. They look pretty dead on, except the purple is purple, and not dark concord, and the forgot the painted strip on the back just abovethe air unit. It doesnt matter, these will be added to my 03's.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom