OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

Copped on friday at DTLR in Waldorf.........had to sice my man and get his pair and let him pay me back next paycheck...since he bout to be out the shoe gamefor a minute........

Copped on friday at DTLR in Waldorf.........had to sice my man and get his pair and let him pay me back next paycheck...since he bout to be out the shoe gamefor a minute........

Originally Posted by Lil Buttas

Copped on friday at DTLR in Waldorf.........had to sice my man and get his pair and let him pay me back next paycheck...since he bout to be out the shoe game for a minute........

i wish my dude could do the same..im flat broke..haha

copped for sure. Iconic Nike Basketball sneaker. Reminds of the Shaqnosis and Kamikazes.

PackersGotMe wrote:
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Hey guys how do these run? (Compared to another shoe)

Anytime I ever tried to get a pair of Barkley's they never had an 8.

Are they true to size?

I didn't even know thesecame out already. I was on eBay and saw them, but thought they didn't come out until next month.

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Hey guys how do these run? (Compared to another shoe)

Anytime I ever tried to get a pair of Barkley's they never had an 8.

Are they true to size?
my sz 8 are a little roomy in the toe, but not enough to have to go a size down

YO wasup with nike and all these release dates man D@$% this is rediculous. lol this is getting on my nerves. im gona start wearing k swiss because of all thismess..........................................not really...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I'm still on the fence about these.
me too, they're not too appealing to me.
But I have a feeling they will grow on me, eventually...

These are hitting with the same intensity as in '03, they need to go ahead and release the same colorways as in '03, need white blue next, then give methe all blacks, i leave it there for now

i want these so bad and the fact my uncle was wearing the ogs on saturday makes me want them even more. i hope my friend can hook me and my brother up withthat 30 percent off

Back
Top Bottom