OKKK Attention, Barkleys re-releasing, Why no thread these are Fire!!!! vol. CB '94

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

pimp.gif

Nike has been on POINT with Barkleys. Beautiful.
QFT!!!

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by lalo1333

basics in co-op, they always sell out quick though. best to give em a call every few days leading up to a release
The most consistent and best spot for early releases in the city.

They get EVERYTHING from DMPs to Grapes two weeks before release and only charge 20-40 dollars over retail...if not retail.
QFT....very reasonable

Originally Posted by TFaulk20

They should drop a shirt with this poster on it, like how they dropped the barkley vs. godzilla shirt to go with the godzillas
e5b15de4a03816578899601ee2ef380667e4a63.pjpg

Pic is of the insole from the hypermax
the lack of the "suns" text is annoyin on that pic.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I just grabbed a pair earlier today. Only spots in the DMV that has these are the DTLR's.
Was in the DTLR in Fredericksburg and they didn't have them today. I doubt they sold out of them by 2pm today. They are still selling silverFlightposites and Jackie Robinson Swingmans around there

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I just grabbed a pair earlier today. Only spots in the DMV that has these are the DTLR's.
Was in the DTLR in Fredericksburg and they didn't have them today. I doubt they sold out of them by 2pm today. They are still selling silver Flightposites and Jackie Robinson Swingmans around there
Yeah i checked the DTLR Oak hill and richmond and they didnt have them, and a footlocker employee told me they expecting them next week, there arebefore the griffs and am95's for me

im still waiting for these to drop. im going to new york on wednesday i hope i dont miss them and the girffs by the time i get there.

I guess it depends on where you are. PG plaza, Eastover, and Wheaton were sold out. Rhode Island Ave and 9th and H were the only
spots with some left. Plus the stores that did get them only got one FSR.

yooooooo i didnt know these were dropping so early..man these are nice...DMV i need to know where can i get these..lol im in the va area

Back
Top Bottom